Free Books (Tai Chi, Qigong, Reiki, Meditation and others)

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #368448 by Edan
Hi all,

I have a long list of books that I am looking for loving homes for. They are almost all on chinese martial arts, health and wellbeing etc. Some are quite old and are now out of print so might be an opportunity to get a 'harder to find' book.

I've typed up a list of the books under different topic headings which are:

Meditation
Tai Chi
Other Martial Arts
Qigong
Breathing
Chinese exercise and wellbeing
Reiki
Other

LINK TO THE BOOK LIST HERE

I know that sometimes it is easier to see a book to know if you're interested so there's a gallery of pictures I've taken on them so you can look them up if you want. If you'd like any more details on any of them, please do ask. LINK TO PICTURE GALLERY HERE (I apologise some pictures are sideways).

I'm not asking for any money for the books, however a contribution to postage would be appreciated given how much it may cost me to ship some of these. If you can't though, please don't let that stop you, I care more about finding them a home than about the shipping money.

They were part of a private library and I'm keen on giving them to someone who would appreciate them rather than just dropping them at a charity shop.

If you're interested in any of them please don't PM on here, please send me a discord message to Edan#1707 .

If you don't have discord, leave a comment on this thread and I'll message you.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Loudzoo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #368534 by Edan
Bumping this in case people haven't seen it.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi