1G Lightsaber Fully Functional

• Whyte Horse
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Inactive
  • Do not try to understand me... rather realize there is no me.
More
11 years 4 weeks ago #98505 by Whyte Horse

Alethea Thompson wrote: Here's the real questions:

1) Is it legal
and
2) Do you know how to legally wield it's power?

If you honestly admit "no" to either of these questions, you should not be carrying it.

1. Yes
2. Yes

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 weeks ago #98507 by
http://www.stungunempire.com/index.php?l=laws

Quick Ref. for Ally.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #98510 by Adder
Not legal where I'm at... I might have had this idea too :whistle:

They need to be longer and glow haha.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Whyte Horse
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Inactive
More
11 years 4 weeks ago #98720 by Whyte Horse
I believe there's a flashlight on the one pictured.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #98775 by Wescli Wardest
I thought of carrying a telescoping baton (even bought one for the house ) but they are not legal to carry in the DFW area where I live. I can't imagine that it would be illegal in all of Texas though.

One thing to keep in mind is that even if it is legal in the state, it may not be in a city. I travel a lot and the laws change from one area to the next. Rather than worry about what I can carry where, I just carry nothing. :huh:

But I DO like the idea of the Telescoping Baton in place of a Saber. :cheer:

Monastic Order of Knights

• Whyte Horse
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Inactive
More
11 years 4 weeks ago #98863 by Whyte Horse
Restricted States
There are certain states in the United States in which stun batons are either restricted or illegal. These states are Illinois, Connecticut, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Michigan, Rhode Island and Wisconsin. Stun baton companies will frequently not ship a baton to these states due to the restriction. In Connecticut and Illinois a special permit is needed to be allowed to carry a stun baton. In the other states it is completely illegal and the user may incur a fine or jail time.

Restricted Cities
There are various cities in the United States that have restrictions on stun batons. Stun baton manufacturers also will not ship to these states. The cities are Baltimore County, Annapolis and Baltimore in Maryland, Chicago in Illinois, Crawford County in Iowa, the District of Columbia and Philadelphia in Pennsylvania. In these cities it is illegal to sell, give away or possess an electronic weapon like a stun gun or stun baton.

Other Countries
There are other countries that have restrictions on the use and possession of stun batons. These countries include Belgium, Australia, Canada, Denmark, India, Italy, Hong Kong, Italy, New Zealand, Japan, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. Restrictions vary from country to country, so it is best to check with an individual country that you plan on traveling to with a stun gun

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi