In SW, wich color would be your lightsaber?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #75209 by
Am i the only one who got a red lightsabre? weird.although from the video its dead on.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #76500 by
Quiz 1:

You Scored as Purple Lightsaber
You have a purple lightsaber. You are signified by red and blue combined showing two sides of you. Nevertheless, you are very wise and intelligent, and respected amongst your peers.

Purple Lightsaber
100%
Yellow/Orange Lightsaber
83%
Black Lightsaber
67%
Green Lightsaber
58%
Blue Lightsaber
50%
Red Lightsaber
17%

Quiz 2:

<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white; color: black; padding: 5px;"><b style="font: bold 20px serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">Which Lightsaber Color is the Right One For Me?</b> <div style="font-size: 16px; margin-bottom: 4px;">Your Result: <b>Yellow Lightsaber (Jedi Sentinal)</b></div><div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="width: 77%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">Jedi Sentinels strived to achieve complete balance between combat and Force training. They were usually versatile in terms of skills, possessing many abilities. Traditionally represented by a yellow-bladed lightsaber.</p></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Green Lightsaber (Jedi Consular)</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 62%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Purple Lightsaber (Jedi Commander)</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 46%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Blue Lightsaber (Jedi Guardian)</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 15%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Orange Lightsaber (Gray Jedi)</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 15%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Red Lightsaber (Dark Jedi)</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 0%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="text-align: center; padding: 8px;"><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/which_lightsaber_color_is_the_right_one_for_m">Which Lightsaber Color is the Right One For Me?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #76501 by
Woops. I got Yellow on the last one, haha

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 6 months ago #76507 by RyuJin
Had to go to page 2 to remember my results.....purple and green.....though aesthetically I prefer silver even though I can choose a ton of colors for my saber....of course the descriptions given were fairly accurate

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #76510 by
Hmm... my lightsaber would probably be a double-saber (or saberstaff) with one end gold and the other platinum.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #76513 by
Quiz 1

You Scored as Purple Lightsaber
You have a purple lightsaber. You are signified by red and blue combined showing two sides of you. Nevertheless, you are very wise and intelligent, and respected amongst your peers.

Purple Lightsaber 100%
Yellow/Orange Lightsaber 83%
Green Lightsaber 75%
Blue Lightsaber 58%
Black Lightsaber 42%
Red Lightsaber 33%

Quiz 2

Which Lightsaber Color is the Right One For Me?
Your Result: Purple Lightsaber (Jedi Commander)

Jedi Commanders are the head of their faction. They are very skilled at both lightsaber combat and force powers. Traditionally represented by a purple-colored blade.

Blue Lightsaber (Jedi Guardian)
Green Lightsaber (Jedi Consular)
Orange Lightsaber (Gray Jedi)
Yellow Lightsaber (Jedi Sentinal)
Red Lightsaber (Dark Jedi)
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #99762 by
I am a sentinal but I wield a orange and yellow.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #99769 by steamboat28
Video:

Q1:

Q2:

In all honesty, I prefer the EU theory that a lightsaber crystal choice is a very, very personal choice, made for individualized reasons. One chooses a crystal that resonates with them, has abilities they seek. As a result, the color is an after-effect; the reflection of the Jedi's personality, rather than a conscious choice based on one's calling.

That said, I do think the three main lightsaber colors shown in the film canon (excluding Mace Windu's, of course) say something very obvious about their wielders.

Blue Lightsabers are the first we see in the trilogy, and are usually carried by more "orthodox" Jedi; calmer, more reserved Jedi, more typical Jedi. Obi-Wan Kenobi, an exemplar of the Order even after its destruction decades prior, wields a blue lightsaber with ease, care, and balance. This, to me, is the color of diplomacy and reserved action, but also of balance.

Green Lightsabers are first seen in RotJ, when Luke (a very radical "Jedi", if he may even be called one truly) creates one of his own to replace his father's. This blade color is next seen wielded by Qui-Gon Jinn, who had a habit of bucking the council. To me, this is a color of rebellion, but also of innovation.

Red lightsabers are only wielded by Sith lords in the film canon. From what we know about these individuals, they are governed by their emotions, and prone to selfishness. While this may be the color of evil or darkness to some, I see it as the saber color of passion, all too often gone astray.

By those standards, I'm somewhere between a firm Red and a definite Green.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by steamboat28.

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
11 years 1 month ago #99772 by Brenna
I got purple, which is what I would have chosen anyway given a choice.

lol, I'm discussing what colour lightsabre I want...

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #99775 by
Your Result: Yellow Lightsaber (Jedi Sentinal)

72%

Jedi Sentinels strived to achieve complete balance between combat and Force training. They were usually versatile in terms of skills, possessing many abilities. Traditionally represented by a yellow-bladed lightsaber.

72%
Orange Lightsaber (Gray Jedi)

54%
Green Lightsaber (Jedi Consular)

36%
Blue Lightsaber (Jedi Guardian)

18%
Purple Lightsaber (Jedi Commander)

yellow.... *looks at profile picture* not bad

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi