The Clone Wars

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 6 months ago #19261 by
Replied by on topic Re:The Clone Wars
It begins at 9:00pm Eastern and 8:00 Central. I am unsure on the other timezones.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 6 months ago #19288 by
I never commented when I saw the movie. Darn.

Anyway, yes, I saw the movie, with a fellow fan, and we both loved it.

I saw the premiere for the TV series tonight, too, and I also loved it. I'm still geeky, though it's been almost two hours, haha...

I like it. Each episode is more-or-less self-contained, though I can sense an overlying story arc with the Ion Cannon, and obviously with Anakin's Padawan, who is certainly doomed (it's only a matter of time).

More
15 years 6 months ago #19331 by Grom Fett
Replied by Grom Fett on topic Re:The Clone Wars
i lov that ION CANNON its so much lik
the Death Star and the way they fire
it is the same and all does droid
that act so funny haha :woohoo:

Former Master:Br John
Rite:Jediism Rite
Former Apprentice: Knight Apprentice OwenShea 11/08, Angelus 11/09
Current Apprentice:

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it

We all have our heroes. And when we watch them fall, we die inside.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 6 months ago #19354 by
I must agree the little basic robots in the droid army is pretty funny. It keeps my kids laughing too, which I think is important to get the new generation interested in the Star Wars universe. My kids are already interested because I am, but I want it to be something that eventually they pass on the love to their children.

That giant Ion cannon was pretty interesting, I liked the shape of the ship too, it looked pretty hard core. The first episode was pretty cool too, how Yoda stopped Asajj Ventress from killing that guy just by using the Force to stop her hands. There was nothing she could do about it, it was great. I look forward to next weeks episode.

DK

More
15 years 6 months ago #19357 by Grom Fett
Replied by Grom Fett on topic Re:The Clone Wars
i lov how powerful they
made Yoda lik u toke out
all those droids he made
them look so easy

Former Master:Br John
Rite:Jediism Rite
Former Apprentice: Knight Apprentice OwenShea 11/08, Angelus 11/09
Current Apprentice:

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it

We all have our heroes. And when we watch them fall, we die inside.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 6 months ago #19458 by
Ok, being a hardcore man of the EU, I think that all the time I have spent reading will be for naught. This takes place when? By the time I think it should be Anakin should have started to lose control. His anger and fear are what make him such a dynamic character. In Labyrinth of Evil, he has already taken his first steps down the dark path, AND has already been involved with the 501st. They should at least try and not add things that don't fit in to the overall story. A Clone hospital??? You gotta be kidding me! That is one of the reasons that the Jedi never see the true form of the dark side. They are so bombarded with questions to their existence: How can I lead an army who was not enlisted but grown? What happens to the injured clones? Why are defenders of peace and justice leading a war that won't end?

All of these things are covered in Karen Traviss' Republic Commando arc. I hope that as the show progressees, they decide to take some the novels and give them the CGI makeover.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi