Jedi VS. Sith "article"

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #236747 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Jedi VS. Sith "article"
This thread was posted in the Jediism section so it might have been intended to try and relate a non-Jediist article to Jediism, but yesterday I moved it to the Star Wars sections since discussion at that time had revolved around the fiction (plus given the linked article is about the fiction). I don't think there is anything wrong with discussing the fiction, or commentary on the fiction, in terms of real Jediism if people wanted to. Just saying!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Adder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #252143 by
Replied by on topic Jedi VS. Sith "article"
This is a topic I find really interesting. There are bad Jedi out there, take Dark Jedi from the Star Wars lore, and there is no reason for a bad person not to join this very temple!

As for the Sith, their beliefs can be seen as more self centred, but that isn't a bad thing; only when taken to the extreme is it bad.

And the same could be argued with Jedi beliefs; they could also be bad if taken to extreme.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi