Star Wars Threads of Destiny (Fan Flick)

• Adder
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • 7 minds, 5 trials and 3 pillars.
More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #144097 by Adder
I just stumbled across this and it looks interesting!!

NB: This is in the Star Wars section of the forum :side:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d40IDc3rQfU

Threads of Destiny is a fan-made feature film created by fans of George Lucas's Star Wars saga and directed by Rasmus Tirzitis.

Plot Outline
Set 100 years after "Return of the Jedi," the Jedi Order and the Republic are once again active. The planet Coreign produces a special ore that can power an entire city, but the Skenvi empire is interested in its potential for supreme spaceship armor.

This extraordinary film took 9 years to complete with the help of more than a hundred people working on it from all over the world.

Movie official website: www.swtod.com
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/threadsofdestiny

Star Wars is the sole copyright of Lucasfilm Ltd. The purpose of this film is to showcase the talents of its participants. It is illegal to sell, purchase or make money from this work. This movie may be copied and freely distributed but not sold.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by Adder.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #154677 by
It wasn't bad at all. It did seem as if the actors struggled with their English at most parts, but that's understandable. It kept me entertained while I watched it, and it certainly was one of the more well made fan films out there.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #234497 by
i have this one saved in my watch later playlist on youtube. ill get to it shortly. thanks

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi