Favourites

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago #109931 by
Favourites was created by
I've got a friend who is a massive Doctor Who fan and keeps making lists of his top 10 favourites of anything. I.E. Episode, Doctor, Tardis control room, score, villain, Master, planet etc.

Well I wanted to see what other people thought were their favourites in Star Wars were.

1. Favourite character.
2. Favourite Episode
3. Favourite Lightsaber duel
4. Favourite music
5. Favourite Sith Lord (Expanded Universe included)

1. Darth Vader. Reason being is that because he has the most tortured story in all of fiction. He devoted his life to a man he loathed and longed for a family or any compassion from another person and everytime he got close it was taken from him.
2. Episode V obviously, need I go on?
3. Luke Vs Vader in Episode VI, although Obi-Wan Vs Vader in Episode III is a close second. They both have extremely powerful consequences and meaning behind both.
4. Anakin's Betrayal OR Love Pldge And The Areana. The first was used for Order 66 and the latter had the second half used for the storm on the Jedi Temple which was one of the most badass scenes in the saga.
5. Darth Krayt. Not even sure why yet. I've started reading a load of books that's including him, so I'll soon find out why he fascinates me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago #109957 by
Replied by on topic Favourites
1. Anakin/Vader. For the same reasons. His story is so tragic. I can understand him, even if he is such a villain.
2. Favorite episode is a tough one. Honestly I'm not sure I have a favorite episode. I was disappointed by the acting and the script in Episode III, but I just like watching all 6 in a row. I like the whole story together.
3. Definitely Obi-Wan vs. Anakin in Episode III.
4. I don't know the names of the music, but whatever Vader's theme song is. Is it called Vader's March? For some reason that sounds right, but I could be wrong.
5. Count Dooku

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago #109985 by
Ooo I like this one.

1. Yoda in the original trilogies. His wisdom set me on a Jedi path from the age of 6.
2. This isn't even a question. Empire Strikes Back all day.
3. I have to agree with Abhaya on this one. The duel between Obi and Anakin in Episode III was epic!
4. My ringtone, Qui-Gon Jinns funeral song.
5. Darth Bane. His life story and creation of the Rule of Two intrigues me.

More
10 years 9 months ago #109989 by Vincente
Replied by Vincente on topic Favourites
1. Qui-Gon Jinn, I like Qui-Gon not only because he's played by Liam Neeson :P really though it was the way he followed the will of the force no matter rules/regulations.
2. Episode 1 sorry i'm partial to Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan :)
3. Wow i'm really sticking to Episode I. but the duel with Darth Maul and Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.
4. i can't really think of other music at the moment so... The music during the above duel.
5. Darth Sidious to remain hidden with the jedi, as a senator, then to become the person who commands all the jedi (supreme chancellor) I got to give him props on that lol

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #110009 by Kohadre
Replied by Kohadre on topic Favourites

Abhaya Budhil wrote: 4. I don't know the names of the music, but whatever Vader's theme song is. Is it called Vader's March? For some reason that sounds right, but I could be wrong.

I think you mean the Imperial March

So long and thanks for all the fish
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Kohadre. Reason: video

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago #110052 by
That is probably what I mean. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago #110078 by
1. Favourite character.
Obi-Wan

2. Favourite Episode
Episode II

3. Favourite Lightsaber duel
Dooku & Anakin in EP3

4. Favourite music
Unsure

5. Favourite Sith Lord (Expanded Universe included)
Ventress

More
10 years 9 months ago #110081 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Favourites
1. Mon Mothma, because she must have been gung-ho to lead the rebellion. She so should have been another Jedi in hiding. Hey, I'm serious. Annoyed she turned out to be just another politician.

2. Empire Strikes Back!! I do not like having fav's though, its unfair to the others.

3. I'll have to find my notes, or watch them again!! It would make a good thread perhaps, discuss each fight scene one at a time.

4. Most all of it. The music was one of the great things about it back in the day.

5. Maul had promise but he was not hungry enough. He had no dark magic buzzing around him, just the facade of anger and good skills.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago #110153 by
Hehe after reading this post I had to go watch the first movie again. My sister tells me I need to brush up on my Star Wars facts, because sadly I know very little. Haha...if only you guys knew I was a secret Star Trek fan I'd probably be kicked off this site! :woohoo:

1. Favorite character - I liked that monster in the garbage shoot. Funny little eye and it seemed to know when to take advantage of a good situation.

2. Favorite Episode - It's been a while, but when I was little I liked the episode with the little bears (Am I the only one who wants to hug one?) and when Jabba is being a big ol' meany, because that dungeon monster was pretty scary...though maybe I'm getting my movies mixed up?

5. Favorite Sith Lord (Expanded Universe included) - My sister watches the cartoon Star Wars. I like that Savage Opress guy.

More
10 years 9 months ago #110164 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic Favourites
1. Qui Gon Jinn - His take on the Living Force captivated me.
2. Return of the Jedi, followed closely by Revenge of the Sith
3. Not cannon per se but the battle royale in Dark Ressurection Volume 0 - http://www.darkresurrection.com/portal/
4. Imperial March though Leia's Theme(yes, that is the name) is pretty good.
5. Technically Ventress was not a Sith Lord, but hey, I take your meaning. Anywho, I'd go with Darth Nihilus.

rugadd

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi