'Why women just love to love a bad boy'

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 months ago #132113 by
Interesting conversation here. With my experience I've found the "bad boy" to be a pretty relative term. One girls "bad boy" is pushing drugs, committing acts of violence on others, and who knows what else while another girls "bad boy" simply has long hair, or something to that effect. I think girls are attracted to the bad boy because they see confidence (as mentioned by somebody earlier, I forget who and I apologize). I think women know the difference but still can't avoid that whole confidence appeal. I think it's probably the confidence that women find most attractive in men, would love to hear somebody disagree. I agree that attraction to confidence relates to our natural desires and needs, it's just there. As a single, "good guy" this is a question I've probably spent too much time focusing on. I also find myself relating this question to social and cultural influences. I feel socially pressured as a man that I should be deep voiced, have large muscles, be into sports, cars and women, be aggressive with my opinions, have money pouring out of my pockets and be emotionally rock solid. Truth be told, I struggle with this, yet at the same time I'm not that ideal image of a man and I accept that. Now, I also don't deny that some of this relates to individuals in my personal "time stream" but that is really just a whole different sub category in this discussion and really goes to show how complicated the matter truly is. Back to the point though, we're constantly bombarded socially and culturally to be something accepted at "that" time (and place), who's to say that's not part of the equation as well? I'd go as far to say that purposefully leaving that out of the equation is foolish.

:D - To lighten the mood.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi