Interesting coincidences…

More
9 years 9 months ago #151191 by Wescli Wardest
I stumbled across the teachings of an individual where if most knew where it came from they would dismiss it without a second thought as to the context. I found it interesting so I will share it with all of you.

“Above everything stands one force alone, we call it the creation. It regulates the laws over all, the life and death of everything in the universe because it is everything in the universe. Real spirituality comes from the understanding of the laws of nature, the natural working of cause and effect- each contributing to, and sharing with all. When you indulge in ritual and ceremony, real spirit pines away until it is gone. A spiritually developed being acknowledges creation in all things from the largest to the smallest. Following this way fears and doubts vanish like rain before the sun. Wisdom is the mark of a human who has recognized the existence of his spirit and works with it according to the Creational laws. By creative thinking man acquires knowledge and wisdom and a sense of unlimited strength, which unbinds him from the limitations of convention and dogma. One can never identify God separately from creation because God itself is a part of it.”
~Known, but I’m not telling. :P

I add this here because it is not speaking about God as many might think. It is referring to the one force, the creation. And I’m not sure the original translation was all that accurate. IE, what other word would they have used?

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Adder, Kit

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 9 months ago #151193 by
Replied by on topic Interesting coincidences…
Wow. That actually lines up perfectly with how I think of the Force, except that I don't think I'd call it creation. I don't think we even have a word for it, which is why I think Force fits. Perhaps energy since everything is energy in one form or another? Don't know. I've been trying to think of a word or phrase to describe it, but language fails me. Maybe that's why the Tao that can be named is not the eternal Tao. :blink:

Thank you. :laugh:

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
9 years 9 months ago #151194 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Interesting coincidences…

Known, but I’m not telling. :P

Our all-knowing Lord, Google, already told me it was the female alien hitler had wet dreams about.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor,

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
9 years 9 months ago #151195 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Interesting coincidences…
Well, even leaving the references to creation and god, 'laws' always sticks to me, lol...

Wescli Wardest wrote: “Above everything stands one force alone, we call it the creation. It [strike]regulates the laws[/strike] flows/encompasses over all, the life and death of everything in the universe because it is everything in the universe. Real spirituality comes from the understanding of the [strike]laws of[/strike] nature, the natural working of [strike]cause and effect-[/strike] each part contributing to, and sharing with all. When you indulge in ritual and ceremony, real spirit pines away until it is gone. A spiritually developed being acknowledges creation in all things from the largest to the smallest. Following this way fears and doubts vanish like rain before the sun. Wisdom is the mark of a human who has recognized the existence of his spirit and works with it according to [strike]the Creational laws[/strike] Nature. By creative thinking man acquires knowledge and wisdom and a sense of unlimited strength, which unbinds him from the limitations of convention and dogma. One can never identify God separately from creation because God itself is a part of it.”
~Known, but I’m not telling.

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder,

More
9 years 9 months ago #151213 by Alexandre Orion
Actually, the 'laws' thing is a little more startling than the 'creation' part. Whereas 'creation' doesn't necessarily require a 'creator', 'laws' certainly reflect a 'law-giver' or 'legislature' of some sort. I'm not sure that there was a legislature in the Pleiades ...

:P

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #151216 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Interesting coincidences…
Here is my attempt;

“Above everything stands one light alone, we call it the Force. It regulates the action over all, the life and death of everything in the universe because it is everything in the universe. Real spirituality comes from the understanding of the actions of nature, the natural working of cause and effect- each contributing to, and sharing with all. When you indulge in ritual and ceremony, real spirit pines away until it is gone. A spiritually developed being acknowledges creation in all things from the largest to the smallest. Following this way fears and doubts vanish like rain before the sun. Wisdom is the mark of a[strike] human who[/strike] system that has recognized the existence of [strike]his[/strike] its spirit and works with it according to the natural environment. By environmental thinking [strike]man[/strike] it is possible to acquire[strike]s[/strike] knowledge and wisdom and a sense of unlimited strength, which unbinds [strike]him[/strike] ourselves from the limitations of convention and dogma. One can never identify [strike]God[/strike] ourselves separately from [strike]creation[/strike] nature because [strike]God itself is a[/strike] we are part of it.”
~starpeeps

I add this here because it is not speaking about God as many might think. It is referring to the one force, the creation. And I’m not sure the original translation was all that accurate. IE, what other word would they have used?

By environmentalism I mean a more spatially aware and connected perception incorporating resultant compassion, and not the activism.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Adder.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135