Reality Tunnels

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago #104034 by
Replied by on topic Reality Tunnels
I'm going to be honest, I don't understand everything :blush:
Everybody use metaphor... "My roof is on fire !!!" :huh:

But I discover last week the "Reality Transurfing". I decide to study the work of Vadim Zeland. I saw that you talk about the Reality and Quantum Physics. Is there a relationship ?? Do you know this Scientist ?? :blush:

Thank you by advance. MTFBWY. Peace.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #104041 by Alexandre Orion
Replied by Alexandre Orion on topic Reality Tunnels
There's always a relationship somewhere, Tomy. That is what quantum physics gets around to, even if that relationship is just established now ... but then again no one understands quantum physics and I don't have a bloody clue what I'm talking about.

Transurfing is an interesting concept that sounds a lot like some of the stuff in Spirit Science or the Barefoot Doctor. The beauty of it is, it doesn't have to be right to promote a rupture from the competitive and cruel paradigm that we've nearly worn out. I'm just wondering if, once we get away from even our most 'altruistic' individualism and start really exercising our empathy and solidarity -- well, perhaps this sort of thing will realise itself.

It really is 'ancient knowledge' after all. Just remember, if we bring it back, we might not all have the right to mate ...

:blush:

Voici le lien qu'explique "Transurfing" :

http://www.transurfing.fr/component/content/article/9-newsletter/106-vadim-zeland-linterview.html

(I can't seem to find it in English ... but then most of you know how to do a web search. If not, ask Akkarin)

:P

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Alexandre Orion.

• Jestor
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
10 years 11 months ago #104073 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Reality Tunnels

we form our opinions by adding our personal intelligence to our "reality tunnels" - which makes me wonder where our personal intelligence comes from if not somewhere else in the "reality tunnel" -, how can we trust our opinions at all ? Whereas before, I was on about fallacy (sorry everybody, that is out of a conversation we've been having for a while - I'll write a different post about fallacy, for it doesn't belong here), if we chuck this model based on quantum physics on top of it, then we've added 'uncertainty' to that even. Not a good case for opinions, Jestor.

lol...

I Know they cone from perspective, I forgot my "wink" face... lol...

Uncertainty and fallacy, play a large part in opinion...:)

We state our opinion, pick a topic...

But only the unwise stand strong on their opinions... The wise express opinion like flowing water, ready to change direction should something block the current path of travel...

I feel our "personal intelligence" comes from, well, our perceptions, lol...

We take the opinions of others, things we interpret for ourselves by self observation of the world, and our thoughts...

I still see no alternative to my statement that everything is opinion, lol...

Its a bold statement, but, I really don't see where im wrong in saying it...

Yet... lol....;)

@Zaru...

Im working on understanding Quantum Physics or Quantum Mechanics...

I've never tried to understand it before, and I have ask others if there was some basic information for a beginner, but, if there is, no one must know it... :lol:...

So, im trying to find stuff..:)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion

More
10 years 11 months ago #104084 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Reality Tunnels
Sometimes I think I'm in a bubble, within my tunnel :S

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago #104950 by
The comparison of opinion to flowing water is an amazing one. When I think of this topic I think of George Orwell's novel 1984, which proves that reality is based on perspective. If everyone in the world except you believes 2 plus two is five and you believe two plus two is four then who is wrong? Who is insane? If there is no way to prove something you believe to someone else then perhaps you should change your thinking some. This doesn't mean you should assume yourself wrong in every argument/debate, though it does mean that only the wisest of men/women are willing to change their opinions when presented with new evidence. Only a fool would think he/she knows everything about anything. There is always more to learn, and there is always something out there to change how you think, and mayhaps, improve upon it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #104957 by

Adder wrote: Sometimes I think I'm in a bubble, within my tunnel :S

I know the feeling. But for me its as if I'm a riddle wrapped in an enigma, printed in an open book swathed in silk, locked a iin buried chest on a deserted island somewhere far from here.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by . Reason: some days even further away...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi