Force Powers

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #88834 by
Replied by on topic Re: Force Powers

Wescli Wardest wrote: I think it would have been all over the media by now.

You mean like Tummo meditation (inner fire) master Wim Hof? He has his own commercials even. Two clinical studies, 18 world records, countless television appearances.

Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #88835 by

Akkarin wrote: But why exactly should we care? Because they're 'cool'?

I don't think most people should "care", it's not for everyone.

The best answer I can think of is because the individual desires to become something more, to undergo a metamorphosis, to reach the next stage of biological evolution.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #88836 by

SeanChing wrote: So I don't see the point in trying to study "force powers", since people who believe that real Jedi have these "force powers" are usually role players, and not true members of the real Jedi community.

Person who studies "force powers" here.

I am not a role player, and cannot stand such people.

However I also don't consider myself a Jedi, or associate myself with the Jedi philosophy and community any more than necessary.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #88841 by Alethea Thompson
Replied by Alethea Thompson on topic Re: Force Powers
Many of the things you find in the Force Powers area of the GJH are there to help advance your awareness. I remember encountering the Telekinesis practices from the FA early on. The most i ever got was bending a spoon with a degree of noticeably but not anything significant.

They were written at a time when a lot of people were interested in metaphysical studies of being psychic and the like, but you would be surprised what those things opened up for the people that studied them. They were advanced later on by members who took a mystic approach to things in the old guard. But it was dropped shortly after an incident between two members of opposing factions took the direction to something a little more detrimental.

Other orders stuck to the basics of astral travel, not fully delving into the real power you can gain by undergoing these practices. Members that ventured outside (or are now venturing outside) of traditional books to receive real time training are learning to advance their own training programs to get back to where our community use to be with these force abilities.

The only group that has remained steady as a full team utilizing the Metaphysical realm to teach their path is the Sith of Order of the Sith and the FA's Dark Aspect is reviving it starting with the I Ching as recently as last night.

You have to look for those that are willing to teach it the way it's evolved anymore. But it's great to start at the basics and expand from there with the assistance of others that are further along the mystic path.

Akkarin: for the record, you can help people with the right skill set and applied properly. But many do not know how to teach it so that it helps others anymore. That's what some of us are working on fixing though. IJRS is moving towards healing methods, and my own skill set is more in the realm of Astral-Psychology.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Alethea Thompson.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #88867 by

As it may seem tha i am pushing an air current with my hand, you"ll notice the paper "curving" at some points. I can only do this with small peices of paper.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #88894 by
Amen! To what Wim Hof says in the video above. (specifically at the end)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #88900 by

Jabi Musah wrote: Amen! To what Wim Hof says in the video above. (specifically at the end)

Skip to 7:38

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi