My Resignation

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #76941 by
My Resignation was created by
I honestly don't know what to say right now. I realize I may have caused a stir in the Jediism forum.

I'm not leaving because I feel that my way of thinking is better than anyone else's. I'm leaving because I see now that this is not where I belong. The thing is, I don't believe here is the most conducive place in which to train Jedi. It is, after all, only a website, and websites come and go.

I miss the old websites, like Jedi Creed and Jedi Organization, because there were no limitations. Perhaps living in the past isn't the healthiest state of mind to be in, but it keeps me in check. It helps me to remember what we were so that I can at least carry the torch, on the chance that someone might need a little light.

You can read into what I'm saying all you want, but it won't matter because I'm not coming back. I'm sorry I wasn't a good enough teacher. I tried, I really did. But it's hard to keep going when no one listens. Not that what I had to say was any better than what everyone else had to say, but it's been made clear to me that my ideas are unwelcome.

To those who may be curious where I'll go from here, I'll be working on this website: Jedi Spirit .

May the Force be with you, always...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #76942 by
Replied by on topic Re: My Resignation
Resignations do not go in the 'introduce yourself' section.

More
11 years 7 months ago #76944 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic Re: My Resignation
In all fairness Desolous there isn't a resignation section so this is probably the best place for it.

B.Div | OCP

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #76945 by
It seems the exact opposite of an introduction, your majesty.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #76946 by
This land was always ours, was the proud land of our fathers, it belongs to us and them, not to any of the others...

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 7 months ago #76948 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re: My Resignation
back on point please.....

Sorry you feel that way Streen...

I thought we were just getting ready to converse...:unsure:

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #76949 by

Star Forge wrote: This land was always ours, was the proud land of our fathers, it belongs to us and them, not to any of the others...

Star Forge, what is that from? Sounds very familiar...'Last of the Mohicans'?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #76952 by

Desolous wrote:

Star Forge wrote: This land was always ours, was the proud land of our fathers, it belongs to us and them, not to any of the others...

Star Forge, what is that from? Sounds very familiar...'Last of the Mohicans'?

Nah, Pogues, "If I Should Fall From Grace With God." Basically he's saying "If I ever give up on Ireland and surrender to the crown, let me sink into the mud and be forsaken by God."

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #76972 by
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, Streen, and I wish you a better, more fulfilling experience at the Jedi Spirit website.

You said, "it's hard to keep going when no one listens"
However, in my opinion, I don't think this was the case at all. Did you think that people were just not replying to you in the forums, in this website? Because, that happens to me all the time, here, but I've never thought about resigning.....well, as you've said, "You can read into what I'm saying all you want, but it won't matter because I'm not coming back."

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #78051 by
dam aaron its been like 15 years since those times eh? you me and .. demetrius? whats going on?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi