don't the let sith invade us

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #71716 by
Replied by on topic Re: don't the let sith invade us
Myself, I believe that both light and dark (or Jedi and Sith, if you call it that) both have the capacity to teach and be kind. I don't think I'm really a 'lightsider' myself so to speak. The 'sith' mentioned in the poem in my sig is really a representation of the Dark Side, which is in all of us.

I might change the wording a little to not offend any Sith here :) Besides, what do real "sith" believe in?

Not killing people, I bet :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #71719 by
They just have a different motivation for doing a lot of the same stuff jedi do. Instead of training to help others, they will train to help themselves succeed.

No kicking puppies or overthrowing governments involved as far as i have seen, and i have been around for years.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #71720 by

Andy Spalding wrote: They just have a different motivation for doing a lot of the same stuff jedi do. Instead of training to help others, they will train to help themselves succeed.

No kicking puppies or overthrowing governments involved as far as i have seen, and i have been around for years.

From this, I'd define Sithism as being more focused on your own life and what happens to you, as opposed to going out to deal with other people's problems? They'd probably give help if asked, though.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #71721 by
They probably would. They are just people with families and lives just like everyone else.

More
11 years 8 months ago #71725 by PatrickB
a jedi training is to know the force and the it is him self first you got evalute your own capacity to help an other and to every rules in the and my book i write myself and live for my self and what i live for plus i am the earth to and helping an other being is to take care of the earth nobody is alone in the universe we are all part of each other like the jedi and the teaches them with other so in a way they help each other because it is part of you to.You see you breed you feel but the differences is the Jedi defend the earth and rejuvenate and kept the clean.

And the sith everybody knows there destructer. And no offence

to the light side of the force

The one that posses with a devices is responsible for others . Being at large is brought too my attention . An armor is the key to unarm devices .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #71730 by

CrossingStar wrote: Myself, I believe that both light and dark (or Jedi and Sith, if you call it that) both have the capacity to teach and be kind. I don't think I'm really a 'lightsider' myself so to speak. The 'sith' mentioned in the poem in my sig is really a representation of the Dark Side, which is in all of us.

I might change the wording a little to not offend any Sith here :) Besides, what do real "sith" believe in?

Not killing people, I bet :)

Only people who annoy me. For me it centres around the source of my motivation. Passion is a hell of a motivator if you know how to tap it correctly.

The Sith introduction studies revolved around defining darkness, interpreting the code and definition of the self.

I'm a fiance and father and would be fairly useless to my family if I was unable to provide for them. By tapping into the drive to succeed, the rush of surpassing others and my need to do what I must, I can gain abilities and strength to better provide for my family and myself.

I've done what I can in life to be there for friends and family. Loyalty is one of my stronger traits. My master would probably have something to day about this, but meh. Part of the Sith lessons required me to define the Sith code, and how you define the code will show a part of who you are.

Evil is a lot more than a red lightsaber, but if someone chooses to believe the contrary, then go ahead. It puts them at a disadvantage when dealing with us at any time. Presume less, understand more. That is the Way of knowing.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by .

More
11 years 8 months ago #71739 by PatrickB
The aggressions in a Jedi creates a an aggression of the sith and further more there one or the other and further more there also the way capacity of observing the phenomena and further more there this and that for sure there this and that for it's the opposite side.For paragraph it for nothing when you have nothing to count on not event your master and don't like the stiism it creche my teeth like Urbain horizon through the years a observe whit a master Jedi and many more because the force is grand like the grand master,As is for the investigation of the sithiism studying it 'she fought for i don't know what to tell you but get out of me a real master Jedi for ancient time point of you .And furthermore i can go on and on for mount like a am not like a killer by instinct that is in the sithiisnm code isn't it .The capacity is gran-er then a sith a you perfeclly know it not whit your hunting technique your going to get to me with tyou little clone carater .So on and so forth.And by the i train whit master Jedi in space and i don't need you bother me for ins-tin Yoda says get out of me and your diciple you ars that you peace of srap o world like you said to mee with fabrizio when a sitjh sreem out loud a ear but i don't live with fright And further fu you selk you peace pf scrape you wont destroy one more time the jedi order you-peace of nothing fudge you to and by the ill know with who a am dealing with to all the jedi in the if you ear that message fight back with world of honnor and honnesty for crying out loud respect your self not to be polite in life with the and by the jestor i am not sorry by guiding you me Yoda smith and all of you in the pass i created the temple one more time a install temple for those who brlive in like patrickb believe if this men bieng throne out of this system then i am out helping you jestor and i know you ear and patrick to but don't deceive your self, and furthermore Br.john did you desapire on Patrick you rise him with me the immortal.I Know you see me I'm not transparent.I love you all me Yoda smith.

The one that posses with a devices is responsible for others . Being at large is brought too my attention . An armor is the key to unarm devices .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #71741 by
I think we need a Sith invasion at this point. It'd strengthen our resolve and character.

More
11 years 8 months ago #71742 by Ben

PatrickB wrote: And furthermore i can go on and on for mount like a am not like a killer by instinct that is in the sithiisnm code isn't it .The capacity is gran-er then a sith a you perfeclly know it not whit your hunting technique your going to get to me with tyou little clone carater .So on and so forth.And by the i train whit master Jedi in space and i don't need you bother me for ins-tin Yoda says get out of me and your diciple you ars that you peace of srap o world like you said to mee with fabrizio when a sitjh sreem out loud a ear but i don't live with fright And further fu you selk you peace pf scrape you wont destroy one more time the jedi order you-peace of nothing fudge you to and by the ill know with who a am dealing with to all the jedi in the if you ear that message fight back with world of honnor and honnesty for crying out loud respect your self not to be polite in life with the

It feels as though you are concentrating a little too much on the Sith of the movies. As far as I'm aware the real-world Sith do not have a code that says that they are killers by instinct, and as they aren't killers they don't have a hunting technique. I also get the impression that destroying the Jedi Order is not very high up on the Sith priority list.

What others have been trying to tell you is that Sith are just 'normal' people, like Jedi, but they just try to achieve their goals through different means, or have a slightly different idea of what sorts of goals we should have in life. For example (although there is much, much, more to Sithism than this) Jedi try to help others, Sith are generally more concerned with achieving personal goals and desires.

Sith are not evil. They are not trying to 'invade'. They are not a threat, and there is no reason to fear them, or harbour dislike or disdain towards them.

A category, grouping or label (i.e. 'Sith') cannot be intrinsically evil. Only an individual entity can be evil (and even then, I struggle to think that there can be many truly 100% evil people in the world). If we don't let people who call themselves 'Sith' into the Temple, then we are unfairly discriminating on the grounds of belief/creed/lifestyle/personal philosophy/etc, and that is unacceptable and against what the Temple stands for. If an individual displays unacceptable behaviour, they can be warned and banned - and although this could happen to a Sith, it is equally possible that someone calling themselves a 'Jedi' could act in a way that is damaging or disruptive.

I judge a person on their actions and interactions, not on what they choose to call themselves.

B.Div | OCP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest,

More
11 years 8 months ago #71768 by PatrickB
I think i was like a shaman yesterday I apologize

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi