Public
12 years 1 day ago #59143 by
I hope you all have a fabulous time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #59310 by
OK guys and gals, I'm back from College and just about to go to bed. Do we have any venue sorted for the ceremony? According to the Met Office, there's heavy rain showers, 10C temperature and 21mph gusts due in the early afternoon and I'm not conducting a service in that! LOL

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #59459 by ren
I think I can say this on behalf of His Eminence Mark Anjuu, Knight Akkarin and Reverend Aceboizor : The gathering was AWESOME. We confused people with two public ceremonies and the certificates look really great. Other things happened but I cannot mention it here so as to avoid traumatizing sensitive souls :P

Ace should have a skillfully edited video up in a couple of weeks ;)

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by ren.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Jestor, , Ben

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #59461 by
really wish I could have come, next time I guess :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #59470 by
This was only the beginning! Next Summer we plan to have a bigger event, with more notice, and actual workshops and stuff (OK, so that's mainly my idea but still....)

Even though I was only there for one day, it was awesome to meet you all and can't wait to see the nicely edited version of the footage (especially the punting!!).

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #59471 by

Mark Anjuu wrote: Even though I was only there for one day, it was awesome to meet you all and can't wait to see the nicely edited version of the footage (especially the punting!!).

Right back at you! And yes, there ought to be a video (if not several) of the gathering sometime next week. I'll also post some additional fun footage, and the ceremonies as stand-alones as well. All of which I'll obviously post to the forums. :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi