Words

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345313 by
Words was created by
I found this very interesting and I am going to try to use its wisdom in posting on here as well as in real life.
Many blessings.

Attachment d2273ff84c7aa6957505a2c5bf9da8b7--quirky-quotes-nice-quotes.jpg not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #345318 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Words
This is just me - but as a fan I “like-en” words to sabers. I’ve heard other faiths and religions claim the words of their Lord are as swords - cutting and separating - sparkler than any two edged .... sword.
I live my life with this idea. My words are my light saber - intent would be very obvious if we had color and sound hu? Thank you for a great reminder and a great RETURN to turn to.!!

Words mean things -

Words should be practiced as often and mastered as sword play , if anything , the cautions should always be honored in both speech and art for safety of all those around.
Force continue to be with you as you seek it friend.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3. Reason: Typos
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZealotX,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346050 by
Replied by on topic Words
The terrifying thing about words is they can always be taken the wrong way, due to tone of voice or other actions. I have had many experiences in the past where certain words were not taken lightly, when no offense was meant to be taken by them. There are also times when stating specific words can either build bridges between others or burn them to the ground with no hesitation; that's the power words can have. We always have to be careful on the words we choose, as well as when to use them.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi