Amazing universe

More
21 Oct 2019 11:14 #344680 by deb1977
Amazing universe was created by deb1977
The library on this site is truly wonderful. I was able to find a couple of new you tube channels to subscribe to with fascinating topics. Enough time has passed that I was able to submit my application to join. Now I wait for acceptance and the hope of being taken on as an apprentice. Today I have a friend - neat!

Also amazing is the following: My soulmate (birthday is tomorrow) wondered when he went to the grocery store if he should get another plant. On Friday last, I woke with the thought of getting him a bamboo plant for his birthday. An hour and a half later (thanks to internet and paypal) he now has one. :)

What wonders will I experience today I wonder. My inner child expects joy and being one with the Force.

There are no coincidences - all things are planned somehow.

little tiger Deb
The following user(s) said Thank You: elizabeth, Carlos.Martinez3, Loudzoo, CaesarEJW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Oct 2019 18:04 #344699 by CaesarEJW
Replied by CaesarEJW on topic Amazing universe
I love your optimism!
I agree, the Universe is quite amazing!
And bamboo was a fantastic choice, it is said to bring good luck.

“Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.” - Alan Watts
The following user(s) said Thank You: deb1977

More
21 Oct 2019 18:50 #344702 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Amazing universe
Same here. Thank you !

Our focus sometimes determines our reality ... glad some of us look up at times. !!!

Looking up with ya !
It’s cuddle and sweater weather over here. I love the changing of seasons myself. Bring out the cuddle in things.
Ps I AINT a cuddler- not my thing but sometimes I need a reminder ! Sometimes the weather is my cuddle reminder it’s ok.
Happy seeking ! See ya in the seek!

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: deb1977

Moderators: Kobos