Amazing universe

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #344680 by
Amazing universe was created by
The library on this site is truly wonderful. I was able to find a couple of new you tube channels to subscribe to with fascinating topics. Enough time has passed that I was able to submit my application to join. Now I wait for acceptance and the hope of being taken on as an apprentice. Today I have a friend - neat!

Also amazing is the following: My soulmate (birthday is tomorrow) wondered when he went to the grocery store if he should get another plant. On Friday last, I woke with the thought of getting him a bamboo plant for his birthday. An hour and a half later (thanks to internet and paypal) he now has one. :)

What wonders will I experience today I wonder. My inner child expects joy and being one with the Force.

There are no coincidences - all things are planned somehow.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #344699 by
Replied by on topic Amazing universe
I love your optimism!
I agree, the Universe is quite amazing!
And bamboo was a fantastic choice, it is said to bring good luck.

More
4 years 4 months ago #344702 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Amazing universe
Same here. Thank you !

Our focus sometimes determines our reality ... glad some of us look up at times. !!!

Looking up with ya !
It’s cuddle and sweater weather over here. I love the changing of seasons myself. Bring out the cuddle in things.
Ps I AINT a cuddler- not my thing but sometimes I need a reminder ! Sometimes the weather is my cuddle reminder it’s ok.
Happy seeking ! See ya in the seek!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi