Happy Birthday, TotJO

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #309670 by
Happy Birthday, TotJO was created by
I'm honestly really glad that this philosophy has continued on through the years. Looking at where I am now compared to where I was when I first adopted Jediism into my life, it's been an upward trend the whole way. I've stopped bothering to judge anything at face value, used some of the teachings here to affect how I interact with people, and it's led to a so much less stressful and more comfortable life.

Thanks, TotJO. Happy Anniversary.

Let's start a thread. How has Jediism impacted your life?

May The Force Be With You :cheer:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #309685 by
Replied by on topic Happy Birthday, TotJO
Besides giving me my leg back (unable to put any weight on my leg for years, but now that I've been able to face myself, I can use it again). This Path has put me alongside some amazing people, some real friends.

I've grown more in the past year than I have in my whole life. I feel like I could tackle the world.

More
6 years 3 months ago #309686 by Carlos.Martinez3
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/sermons/2415-carlos-2

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
6 years 3 months ago #309688 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Happy Birthday, TotJO
Well, actually I was trying to find a way to reply to this thread without crying, but what the heck!

I can't recount all the lessons I have learned since I have been here. I know when I arrived I was a mess and did not know it. The lessons I learned here helped me through grad school, have helped me land a job and keep it and do well. And my time here has given me invaluable friendships and different perspectives I would not have gained. I'm glad this temple is here and I hope it remains for another 12 years!

Happy birthday Temple

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Rex,

More
6 years 3 months ago #309690 by Carlos.Martinez3

Rosalyn J wrote: Well, actually I was trying to find a way to reply to this thread without crying, but what the heck!

I can't recount all the lessons I have learned since I have been here. I know when I arrived I was a mess and did not know it. The lessons I learned here helped me through grad school, have helped me land a job and keep it and do well. And my time here has given me invaluable friendships and different perspectives I would not have gained. I'm glad this temple is here and I hope it remains for another 12 years!

Happy birthday Temple

I cried when I read my final draft of today's sermon to the mrs. I know what u mean !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J, Rex

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi