Bubble Gods

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #308676 by
Bubble Gods was created by
Are we all Bubble Gods? What is a Bubble God you may ask? I will tell you. I came up with this name one fine day while riding as a passenger in a car. While watching others, as is one of my favorite things to do, I noticed that many people act as if they are completely unaware of the world around them, totally self absorbed and proud of themselves. They have created a bubble world around themselves and established themselves as the god. With this mindset they ignore the rest of the world until it bounces against their bubble. How dare you be in my way! Make way, I am going to take the right of way for myself, regardless if I am right or wrong! If there is some kind of collision whether physical or mental it is always the others fault, for how could such lowly beings who do not live in your bubble be anything but in the wrong?

You must always be alert and watch out for the Bubble Gods, for they will not be watching out for you or even themselves.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #308681 by
Replied by on topic Bubble Gods
Lol I like it. Beware the wrath of the Bubble God, for all within their breathing range is beneath them. ;)

Sadly, it is also very true. I've had people walk into me while I was standing perfectly still, and they yell at me that I should have gotten out of their way even though they saw me and they could have gone around me, the person standing still and not aware of them. :P

I've done a lot of training towards being the best version of myself that I can be, but also trying to be aware that I'm just a person, a single grain of sand on the shore, here one moment gone the next.

More
6 years 4 months ago #308685 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Bubble Gods
Sounds like - people to me!!! Smiley face!! I see ya there and where your coming from. Good "like" description. Here in the Temple we use the word " like" to try and better explain things we can tangibly comprehend. Bubble gods . I like that. Glad my light saber ( my words) often pops bubbles lol good and bad. Thanks for this on today , I am truly grateful for you sharing . MY I use it in my every day path and practice ?

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #308785 by
Replied by on topic Bubble Gods

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Thanks for this on today , I am truly grateful for you sharing . MY I use it in my every day path and practice ?

Thank you and yes of course. The Bubble Gods belong to everyone.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi