• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300448 by
Replied by on topic Small Request~

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Lexi Reklaw wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Arent you a sith? And your here begging? Seems uncharacteristic...

Aren't you Jedi? And you're here, assuming my personality and characteristics based on what you think I believe? Seems as if you're not learning much from your training.

Oh!! Not another failing of your self proclaimed sithyness!! You have not done your homework. I am not Jedi young one.

You may not be a Knight yet, but you're still an apprentice. That doesn't give you the right to be immature here, I'm not going to comment on this any further as this has gone on a bit too long already. But I genuinely do take offense to pointing out the fact that I'm "Self Proclaimed". Unfortunately I'm a student and I don't have the money, nor resources to establish an actual temple, even online, and have my beliefs formally recognized by my government. Be that as it may, I am still Sith, it is still what I believe, and if you truly wish to understand others and be Jedi, I'd recommend that you start asking knowledge building questions and understanding who you're talking to before you begin to insult them or talk about them as if you know them.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300449 by

Lexi Reklaw wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Lexi Reklaw wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Arent you a sith? And your here begging? Seems uncharacteristic...

Aren't you Jedi? And you're here, assuming my personality and characteristics based on what you think I believe? Seems as if you're not learning much from your training.

Oh!! Not another failing of your self proclaimed sithyness!! You have not done your homework. I am not Jedi young one.

You may not be a Knight yet, but you're still an apprentice. That doesn't give you the right to be immature here, I'm not going to comment on this any further as this has gone on a bit too long already. But I genuinely do take offense to pointing out the fact that I'm "Self Proclaimed". Unfortunately I'm a student and I don't have the money, nor resources to establish an actual temple, even online, and have my beliefs formally recognized by my government. Be that as it may, I am still Sith, it is still what I believe, and if you truly wish to understand others and be Jedi, I'd recommend that you start asking knowledge building questions and understanding who you're talking to before you begin to insult them or talk about them as if you know them.

Stop whining and thus waisting your energy , i asked you how much you are short

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300450 by

Amyntas wrote: How much are you short ?

And, at this point with a few of my friends having donated I'm £46.00 short, that's including the money I'm getting from family on my birthday, it's upsetting, but I'm sure I'll manage, I've pulled off miracles before.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300451 by

Lexi Reklaw wrote:

Amyntas wrote: How much are you short ?

And, at this point with a few of my friends having donated I'm £46.00 short, that's including the money I'm getting from family on my birthday, it's upsetting, but I'm sure I'll manage, I've pulled off miracles before.

Ow thats not too bad !! Just send me your paypall in a pm , i dont have much but every little bit helps right?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300452 by

Amyntas wrote:

Lexi Reklaw wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Lexi Reklaw wrote:

Stop whining and thus waisting your energy , i asked you how much you are short

Also, Sorry for rattling on about that, I just get uneasy when people assume things about people they know nothing about, it leads to a lot of misunderstandings and hurt feelings.

More
6 years 7 months ago #300472 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic Small Request~

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Manu wrote:

Actually, exploiting a group of people who tend to favor the idea of compassion and detachment from materialism seems quite genius! :laugh:

Good luck on your quest, and happy birthday!

Maybe it was the execution that was lacking

Not quite. As in most things, it's a numbers game. For every "no" she gets here, she might at least get one "yes".

And she did open stating that she would accept a "happy birthday" as an alternative, so lecturing her on the value of earning your own money, though very in Jedi character, is incredibly condescending.

Lexi, no money on me, so sorry my friend :-)

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomaswfaulkner,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300487 by

Manu wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Manu wrote:

Actually, exploiting a group of people who tend to favor the idea of compassion and detachment from materialism seems quite genius! :laugh:

Good luck on your quest, and happy birthday!

Maybe it was the execution that was lacking

Not quite. As in most things, it's a numbers game. For every "no" she gets here, she might at least get one "yes".

And she did open stating that she would accept a "happy birthday" as an alternative, so lecturing her on the value of earning your own money, though very in Jedi character, is incredibly condescending.

Lexi, no money on me, so sorry my friend :-)

It's completely fine! thank you for reading anyway and contributing to the conversations/discussions going on here haha~

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300546 by

Lykeios wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Lexi Reklaw wrote:

Then why are you an apprentice here? 0.o

There is no prerequisite to call ones self a Jedi in order to study here that I know of.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi