Insights to the Jedi here: What are you looking forward to?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 11 months ago #280162 by
In my attempts to try and learn more about the wonderful people here, I would love to know what you guys are looking forward to?
Something that you guys have been actively looking forward to whether it be; semester breaks, something you ordered online, seeing someone you haven't seen in a while, or anything else!

Thank you and may the Force be with you all :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #280173 by Leah Starspectre
I'm looking forward to going back to school in the fall. I graduated with a BA in classics a decade ago, and will be going back to do a BSc in biology/earth sciences.

For years, I've been wishing to go back, and now I'm doing it :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, OB1Shinobi, JamesSand,

More
6 years 11 months ago #280175 by JamesSand
Release from the endless suffering of mortal life.

Or the next star wars movie, whichever comes first.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder, Zenchi,

More
6 years 11 months ago #280176 by Adder
Buying Rogue One tomorrow so I can finally watch it for the first time :blink: :woohoo:

I tend to look forward to things I cannot attain. I don't do it on purpose... perhaps its logical - its as close as I'll get anyway so I might as well pay it some attention, knowing its not in my future. A bit annoying though!!! But without meaning to pontificate, I don't really assign emotion to future events, rather assert a measure of likeleehood and plan accordingly to either 'promote or remote' it. So what am I working towards? Early retirement, Taoist ideals, Buddhist ideals, Jedi ideals, that sort of thing.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Cyan Sarden,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 11 months ago #280177 by
I am looking to reading "The book of five rings " in the bus on my way to my mother :cheer:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 11 months ago #280178 by
I'm looking forward to the Metallica/Avenged Sevenfold concert in July.

More
6 years 11 months ago #280182 by Cyan Sarden
Looking forward to the summer break, to my class' graduation, the trip to England this summer and lots of other things :-)

Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 11 months ago #280188 by
Family vacation to indoor water park Eater sunday....its needed...really really needed....

More
6 years 11 months ago #280194 by Carlos.Martinez3
My family with my lead eagerly await spring and the rid of the cold. We are hobbit in the way we love the outdoors , mainly out our door. Milkweed metro golds and morning glory a sit in seed here as we all wait for ... The sun . Cold slows me personally down to a hibernate like state . Presently we look forward to the season change. It's cold here , I'm from Texas , this Illinois weathers killing my aching bones lol !

I look forward to the day when we start seeing one another again and my neighbor isn't a stranger .

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyan Sarden, ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 11 months ago #280195 by
Saturday mornings are always a good excuse to go to the local coffee shop with my son. We hang out. He plays games on his tablet and I... play games on my tablet, come to think of it. :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi