Arrowverse General discussion

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #258965 by
This is a general conversation of fans of the Arrow Legends Supergirl and the flash tv shared universe

So a good starting topic would be which dc characters would you like to see in the upcoming seasons

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #258967 by
Replied by on topic Arrowverse General discussion
First off, I love Arrow in a "It's not really the Green Arrow that I know and love but I still like most of it" kind of way, I love the Flash just as is, I like Legends of Tomorrow the same way I like movies on the Sy-Fy channel (I'll never understand their name change), and I'll reserve judgment on Supergirl until season 2 gets underway but I wasn't too impressed with season 1 on CBS.

That said, I would really like to see Hal Jordan Green Lantern show up. They've hinted at it in The Flash when they tried to send away all the metas on a plane. They met at Ferris Air Force base which they said was abandoned after one of their test pilots went missing. GL and GA had such an amazing friendship in the 70's that also allowed for great commentary on social issues because they were very different people. The one thing they need to do first is get Amell's Oliver a bit more lighthearted first. He's too dark right now to be the same kind of counter point that the comic book one was in the 70's.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #258974 by

Goken wrote: First off, I love Arrow in a "It's not really the Green Arrow that I know and love but I still like most of it" kind of way, I love the Flash just as is, I like Legends of Tomorrow the same way I like movies on the Sy-Fy channel (I'll never understand their name change), and I'll reserve judgment on Supergirl until season 2 gets underway but I wasn't too impressed with season 1 on CBS.

That said, I would really like to see Hal Jordan Green Lantern show up. They've hinted at it in The Flash when they tried to send away all the metas on a plane. They met at Ferris Air Force base which they said was abandoned after one of their test pilots went missing. GL and GA had such an amazing friendship in the 70's that also allowed for great commentary on social issues because they were very different people. The one thing they need to do first is get Amell's Oliver a bit more lighthearted first. He's too dark right now to be the same kind of counter point that the comic book one was in the 70's.

Diggle is just a middle name so my theory s that his last name may be stewart

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #258975 by
Supergirl is linked with Arrow? Hmmmmm......

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #258976 by

Trisskar wrote: Supergirl is linked with Arrow? Hmmmmm......

Yep. Last year they did a Supergirl/Flash crossover and then this year Supergirl was moved to The CW. It's 100% officially Arrowverse now.

And Genoe, I was pretty sure Diggle was his last name. John Diggle and his brother Andy Diggle. Andy Diggle being a reference to the artist who did Green Arrow: Year One (great graphic novel btw). I'm pretty sure that Diggle even appears on their military uniforms in flashback scenes. I could be wrong though.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #258978 by
In the Flash? 0_o Huh....I thought I watched all of the flash...I did not see Super Girl though. I wonder if there are new episodes im not aware of....I wish Net Flix would keep up on the seasons/episodes....

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #258979 by

Goken wrote:

Trisskar wrote: Supergirl is linked with Arrow? Hmmmmm......

Yep. Last year they did a Supergirl/Flash crossover and then this year Supergirl was moved to The CW. It's 100% officially Arrowverse now.

And Genoe, I was pretty sure Diggle was his last name. John Diggle and his brother Andy Diggle. Andy Diggle being a reference to the artist who did Green Arrow: Year One (great graphic novel btw). I'm pretty sure that Diggle even appears on their military uniforms in flashback scenes. I could be wrong though.

Diggle is only his middle name and you can request for a name of some sort to be planted instaead in the modern american miltary

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #258980 by
It was only in Supergirl. I didn't watch it but I saw that it happened. Luckily Supergirl is on Netflix now. I still haven't decided to start it but I might.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #258981 by
Yea we just finished Arrow a month ago and I am re-watching Flash with my husband (hes not seen it yet) trying to decide what our next show will be while we wait for Arrow to update.

also: http://screenrant.com/arrow-diggle-green-lantern-john-stewart/

More
7 years 5 months ago #259007 by Carlos.Martinez3
John has to many flash backs for me to read his lot. I can't say I'm excited at the new GL. I am a fan. Trust me I'm always looking for my emerald dawn to compete itself some time before I die. Thank u guys for the spark. I read the new revamping of the DC world n all, but big ain't got the money to keep up. Johns coming back hals stuck in a wall new girls like one of 5 lanterns now assigned to the sector ND Barry Allen and wonder woman r being re-writen too... makes my whole collection almost seem moot. Should of waited till I was 40 to start collecting, lots of the 1 St s I got r no longer the story. I guess I will see what happens. Keep me in the loop? My family is waiting for us to get the first season of the flash soon. Gotta love resale shops!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi