Any fans of ancient history/archaeology?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #251315 by
That's a fascinating methodology. They would have to use authentic tools and materials. Very interesting.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #251324 by Edan

Death, yet the Force wrote: History and archeology are passions of mine, I love them very much and archaeology is my intended career path. If you have the same or similar interests, leave a reply or send me a message! I'd love to talk and get to know you.

I love ancient history... specifically Egyptian, Greek and Roman... I do also have a big interest in archaeology with a bit of a little archaeology/history library going on in my house.

I would suggest though, if you're interested archaeology, before you choose to study it... volunteer at a dig somewhere.
I did a dig as a teenager because I thought I wanted to do archaeology as a career, and the dig killed my interest. Archaeology is interesting, but I prefer to read about it :)

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #251326 by

Edan wrote: I would suggest though, if you're interested archaeology, before you choose to study it... volunteer at a dig somewhere.
I did a dig as a teenager because I thought I wanted to do archaeology as a career, and the dig killed my interest. Archaeology is interesting, but I prefer to read about it :)

I watched a video of a dig once and it was enough to kill my interest in a career in archaeology. No one carried a whip or a gun and there were no Nazis. Harrison Ford lied to me. :laugh:

More
7 years 9 months ago #251328 by Edan

Goken wrote:

Edan wrote: I would suggest though, if you're interested archaeology, before you choose to study it... volunteer at a dig somewhere.

I watched a video of a dig once and it was enough to kill my interest in a career in archaeology. No one carried a whip or a gun and there were no Nazis. Harrison Ford lied to me. :laugh:

And that too haha... to be fair though... not sure much of what he was doing was archaeology :P

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #251329 by
Still, I'd whip Nazi's for a living XD
Thanks for the advice :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi