213 things skippy is no longer allowed to do in the Jedi Order

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 6 months ago #19734 by
Polishing my Lightsaber hilt near the fountains is appropriate, \"Polishing my Lightsaber hilt\" there is not

telling my master I intend on becoming the next Dark Lord of The Sith will not end well

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 6 months ago #19773 by
Your master will not care... he will say 'if this is your destiny then so be it'

Then he'll fall over laughing thinking of who you have to deal with along the way.

Of course, the laughing stops when I realise you made me spill most honourable and valued coffee and that is a cardinal sin ;)

Skippy cannot mind trick free goods from stores

Skippy may not teach the initiates its ok to use initiative and plagiarise others journals (although slipping a Knight or Master some goodies is deemed fair play and acceptable)

Skippy may not put his saber up other peoples noses to see if they take on the same colour as a result and this also applies to reindeer (Rudolph would like to keep his original red nose and not have it either turned blue, green, purple or obliterated by a 'bright shiny sabre'

Skippy may not put itching powder or deep heat into the clones armour, no they dont do the twist as a result.

Skippy may not put laxatives into any Jedi Masters food capsules.

Skippy must not put super glue on the youngling sabers, neither may he use force grip to get their dinner money.

Skippy may not put rude or funny pictures, jokes or likewise on the inside of the ypunglings training visors.

Skippy may however do whatever he likes to Jar Jar Binks

MTFBWY - A

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 6 months ago #19781 by
Skippy will not give the younglings powerdrinks like red bull or jolt.

Skippy will quit switching the decaf and coffee around.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi