Blond Jokes

More
8 years 9 months ago #197389 by Lykeios Little Raven
Is this inappropriate? Lol. Sorry if it is, I just thought some good natured ribbing would be OK.

I don't really think blond people are stupid or silly.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 9 months ago #197390 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Blond Jokes
Hmm, not in my opinion. Are you brunette? If so replace blonde for brunette and then at least you argue our making fun of yourself, as a defence to anyone who might take offence.... but any joke designed to demean someone is probably not appropriate generally speaking. I'm happy for Councillors to override here, as is not something I've thought about before. Try it I guess..... as I'd rather judge an actual post then a category of potential posts (as forum mod).

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
More
8 years 9 months ago #197392 by Lykeios Little Raven
Replied by Lykeios Little Raven on topic Blond Jokes
Haha, sorry. So, I'll get it started.

How do you know a blond/brunette/redhead has been on your computer?

Warning: Spoiler!

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
More
8 years 9 months ago #197393 by Wescli Wardest
Replied by Wescli Wardest on topic Blond Jokes
Where I’m sure it is meant to be harmless ribbing we never know who we may actually hurt.

Whether it were blonde, brunette, redhead, black, white, whatever I do not feel it is in our best interest to make fun of, ridicule or tease anyone or any group of people. This leads to many things that just become unpleasant.

I do not feel this thread is in the spirit of what Totjo is about. For this reason I am locking the thread.

Monastic Order of Knights
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi