about Padawan

More
9 years 7 months ago #158741 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic about Padawan

Aqua wrote:

RyuJin wrote: :lol: actually they have to keep their hair short while they have the braid...and only human padawans had it....some sort of symbolic chain to their past as an untrained jedi that is cut when they become a fully trained jedi (or more correctly burned :lol: )

Nothing like the smell of burned hair :lol:

Sure that you like that smell :blink: though it can be fun to try new things :woohoo:

:huh: :dry: :blink: :woohoo:

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #159440 by
Replied by on topic about Padawan

RyuJin wrote: :lol: actually they have to keep their hair short while they have the braid...and only human padawans had it....some sort of symbolic chain to their past as an untrained jedi that is cut when they become a fully trained jedi (or more correctly burned :lol: )

lol... any of you have that braid? ;-) I think it's awesome to have it as a symbol of Jedi learner.

:silly:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #159441 by
It's times like this I'm glad I'm a Knight! :whistle:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #159442 by

Jamie Stick wrote: I'm going to pull a couple quotes from our FAQ. If you have further questions, I strongly suggest you check it out: here .

Temple Member - Status
An individual who has completed a valid Application and taken a valid Simple Oath. A Temple member must be at least thirteen years of age (13) and those under the age of eighteen (18) must have parental permission to join.

Novice - Rank
A Temple Member who is currently studying the Initiate Programme.

Like I said, you should check out the FAQ and let us know if you have any questions that aren't covered there.

Do TOTJO IP has PDF format? I can't open the document to study. My Internet speed unable for me to watch video and listen

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #159448 by

tzb wrote: It's times like this I'm glad I'm a Knight! :whistle:

It's times like this I'm glad I'm bald!

More
9 years 7 months ago #159449 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic about Padawan

Leia Bourdon wrote:

lol... any of you have that braid? ;-) I think it's awesome to have it as a symbol of Jedi learner.

:silly:

lol nope! It's against the regulations for me to wear it like that at work ;D although I will admit that when Ep 1 came out I did do a small braid like that in my hair occasionally :)

More
9 years 7 months ago #159455 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Re:Re: about Padawan
Leia, if you can wait until later then I will sort it for you.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
9 years 7 months ago #159457 by MCSH
Replied by MCSH on topic about Padawan

Edan wrote: (Jestor, or someone, correct me if I'm wrong) Your rank changes to Novice when you have completed Lesson 1, Part 1.

I might be wrong (and I probably am) but I think you become Novice when you do any of the IP!

I wanted to have a braid but... my hair grows slowly :( and my apprenticeship was only about a year and half :S

Master: Wescli Wardest
Clerical Mentor : Master Jestor

Clerical Rank: Licensed Minister
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Alexandre Orion

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #159460 by

If you are studying the Initiate Programme and already have the status of "Temple Member", you are considered to hold the rank of 'Novice'. Please contact Jestor, once you have posted on Exercise 4, Lesson 1, The Hero's Adventure, so he may make this change on your account as it is not an automatic process.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #159508 by
I suggest that waterfall braid for Knight rank and fish tail + french braid for Master rank!

:side: :woohoo:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi