Diabetic Help

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #95961 by
Replied by on topic Re: Diabetic Help
RyuJin, I love what you typed out. :) Especially switching your workout to keep your body on its toes and the part about smaller meals more frequently.

I just thought I'd suggest swapping out some of the fruit for veggies. They're low cal., low sugar, filling, and easy to digest.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 2 months ago #96034 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: Diabetic Help
Thanks... :)

That was just a small sample of the things I ate...I'm not a fan of veggies...but I still understand their nutritional value...and how to find other sources for them :P. Like bananas for potassium instead of icky onions :sick:

But yes, as I mentioned near the bottom some things can be swapped for other things based on needs...

In the navy one of my extra duties was to make sure everyone in my department (23 men and women) could pass the fitness test twice a year, some workouts cause weight gain from muscle mass other workouts lose weight, some even trade weight (muscle mass replaces fat)...I tend to explore workouts...p90x+, insanity,the 10minute workout, my own custom workouts, martial arts workouts, etc...I like variety...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago #108120 by
Replied by on topic Diabetic Help
hi i was insulin dependEnt and am now cured- as to say my sugar count has been normal for 7 years- switch to ORGANIC EVERYTHING FOOD,DRINK, SHAMPOO, TOOTHPASTE, MAKE UP- GET ALL CHEMICLES OUT OF YOUR LIFE and your your body has a chance at healing its self over time RE- BALANCING THE NATRAL ORDER OF THINGS
:kiss: also not refined white breads or pastas, sugar is fine less is best. oh and fake sugar NEVER NEVER TOUCH IT!

REMEMBER ORGANIC AND GO TO A GOOD HOMEOPATH

More
10 years 11 months ago #108144 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Diabetic Help
God knows I'm for gay rights. But would it have to be a homopath? Couldn't a hetropath do just a well a job?

Founder of The Order

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
10 years 11 months ago #108168 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Diabetic Help
:woohoo: roflmao....

The problem with organic is that most stores charge considerably more for it...

I can go to any store within 6 mile of my home and organic will cost an average of 40percent more...

My mom was supposed to be using insulin....but ever since I took over the shopping duties and retrained her cooking habits she hasn't had to use any of her diabetic meds...she still takes a glucose reading...and (unfortunately) still drinks beer...but I've accounted for that and she's lost weight as well....

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi