Help with a friend?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 months ago #92919 by
Help with a friend? was created by

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #92921 by
Replied by on topic Re: Help with a friend?
I would definitely try to get her to get the free health insurance,and the fact that she will be billed later doesn't mean she shouldn't go to the ER; and yes, she could be put into debt, but who really isn't in some form of debt with today's economy?

But nothing can really be done unless she wants to do those things. If she wants to think it's hopeless than its hopeless, the mind can affect the body big time.

I'm sorry if i wasn't that much help, but i feel that the most important thing you can do is just stand beside her no matter what, and try your best to help her through this.

My prayers will be on you and your friend. MTFBWY
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 months ago #92922 by
Archaic Smile, above and beyond anything else I could reply with, I want to say that I'm very sorry about this situation involving your friend, and I wish you strength, courage, resolve, and any admirable type of quality that can get you through this. It is never easy to see a friend suffer and downfall. I have personally had similar situations to you, and I can understand that it tears you up inside and makes you feel helpless.

Please remain strong and positive. Don't give into darker thoughts. Fall back into the Force and re center yourself. May the Force be with you. I truly mean that.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 months ago #92925 by

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

More
11 years 3 months ago #92955 by Whyte Horse
Replied by Whyte Horse on topic Re: Help with a friend?
When I couldn't afford healthcare I went to the hospital and used a fake name...

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #92963 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Re: Help with a friend?

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Adder. Reason: no isnt spelt know

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 months ago #92966 by
I'm not sure there's too much you can do for your friend or your friends friend. Your friend needs to work it out for him/herself and if he/she wants to give their time and heart to their friend's terrible situation then that's their decision. Good luck to you, your friend, and their friend.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 3 months ago #92967 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: Help with a friend?
It seems as though she has chosen and embraced her path and how it will end...

some people are like that, they burn the candle at both ends speeding through life meeting an early end....my youngest brother is like that, he's chosen a path that won't end well for him...he knows it, and he doesn't care...

in the end all one can do is be there to help if they're willing to seek/accept help...otherwise accept the fact that the individual has chosen a path that ends prematurely and badly...

one has to want to change and be willing to do what is needed, otherwise you waste time, energy, and emotion trying to force them to change against their will...enjoy the time you have with them, and keep the good memories

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi