Headaches

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #63271 by
Replied by on topic Re: Headaches
Mello you are ssssooo. right about that. I was having very bad headacks and dizzy spells to boot. Being a drama Queen (so unlike me) I thought I had a brain tumour, until my boss at the time advised I get my eyes tested. And yes I needed to wear glasses, for reading and while I'm on my lap top...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #63290 by
Thanks for all the advice everyone. My head isn't pounding as much today so your advice seems to be paying off. Much appreciated :)
I think it may be a bit of a mix. I went from training all week, straight into a week of nothing, so I've been fairly tight in my back and shoulders, plus I haven't been wearing my glasses as often as I should.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #63313 by
Another thing that can be used to help with headaches is ice on the back of your neck, usually the base of the skull.

This often can help as well. I use a frozen bottle of water.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #63323 by
There are a couple of reasons That I know can cause headaches. First is trauma or previous trauma from a car accident, sports, work, hyper extension from exercise. I was injured years ago while in the heating business.I got massive headaches due to the trauma. The headaches were remedied by frequent visits to a chiropractor. My son was getting headaches last year so we took him to the Chiropractor and he was found to have a whiplash injury from a car accident that occurred in 2005. Headaches gone.

The second reason for headaches is food allergies. Among the most prevalent is chocolate. You may not be allergic in the classical sense (hives, trouble breathing, etc.), but you could have a reaction in the form of headaches or sinus stuffiness. Review your eating habits and past trauma incidence to see if there is a correlation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi