P90X

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #60963 by
P90X was created by
It has been 2 years since I have done a cycle of p90x and well starting next week i am going to do the doubles workout of p90x to get fit for the jedi gathering. Does anyone here have the program and want to start it on monday with me?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #60971 by
Replied by on topic Re: P90X
Funny, I just started it yesterday from day 1 again (I like doing Yoga on Sundays, so I do the first workout on Thursday, rest day is Wednesday for me).

I'd be up for a mutual motivation exchange here though.

I'm not trying to get fit for the Jedi gathering you're going to though, and I'm not doing doubles! Haha. I don't want the extra cardio; I'm trying to gain, not lose weight, lol.

PM me if you want to about this.

MTFBWY,
LTK

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #61196 by
If I add in martial art practice I will be actually doing triples. I thank the force daily for reiki as it is close to jedi healing practice from the fiction and is great to use for recovery or a boast when needed.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #61272 by
Wow, good luck to the both of you! I've heard P90X is unbelievably intense from several people, but those same people swear by it and I can attest to their results.

I would offer to train with both of you, but I have been sick for a few months and P90X is far too intense for me. Nevertheless, I am trying to get my strength back, and I'm interested in starting a regimen tailored to my abilities. If you need a partner who is doing something less strenuous, I can help!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #61277 by
Yes, P90X is very intense. I once attempted it having never done any workout before...bad idea. I actually injured myself. I would love to do this with you, but i'm afraid i'll have to pass. I've just started doing weights again, so I know i'm not nearly enough in shape to start P90X. Maybe in a couple of months, lol.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #61288 by
I wish I could start a healthy fitness campaign for the summer. But that would mean giving up the booze. Don't know if that's on my tasks for my bucket list. I did have a wii but my youngest daughter nicked it and buggered off to her house with it.

My middle daughter would love to loose weight, but she doesn't need to. She vents how fat she is on facebook and I'm thinking if you have a hang up now wait till you get to my age and my size.(kids)

OOhhh where were we, aaarrrr, healthy campaign for the summer. Yer, don't think I can do it alone....

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #61346 by
hey cool i have p90x and need to do it again i missed your start date but good luck to you. as far as not being in shape to do p90x you can work up to doing it all as you go, you do not need to "kill your self" to make it work just take your time as well as everything in life it takes time to get better.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 11 months ago #61354 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Re: P90X
We have the insanity workout in the library. It should help with losing fat and increasing stamina. It does not use weights or anything.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #61838 by
Ok looks like I will try that insanity one time

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #61979 by
Do you guys also hold to the nutrition plan?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi