P90X

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #61992 by
Replied by on topic Re: P90X
Something funny, but true, they said about the nutrition plan:

[I paraphrase]

If you follow the exercise plan but not the nutrition plan, you'll be stronger, but you won't look stronger.

---

That's kind of where I'm at. I took some before photos and I took some after photos. I'm somewhat pleased, but I know I need to do better with the diet. The first step is cutting out all the desserts I eat. Once that's out (which I've been doing pretty well at) then I can move on to eating better in other areas.

One step at a time, ha.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 11 months ago #61996 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Re: P90X
we've got the insanity nutrition plan in the library

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #62172 by
Replied by on topic Re: P90X
ok well i m 3 days in now but i m doing both 1 Insanity and 1 day P90X so its going good hard but good, I know there are a lot of people out there like me that have a hard time just doing one thing. so i had to try both and i love both its a good work out....(so far). let me know how everyone is doing.

More
11 years 10 months ago #62240 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Re: P90X
Once or twice a week I have a go at seeing how far I can get into Insanity 02. If I do it twice a week I notice a continual improvement, but if only once a week it tends to level off at the same point of about 20mins, whence I'm stuffed - so I guess I'm not that fit, but I am nearly 40 so not trying to push too hard.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi