Paintball Fun and Things

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 week ago #59677 by
Paintball Fun and Things was created by
So I just got back in to paintball as of about two weeks ago. I want to start this as a place to almost buy and sell old paintball stuff... Markers, Clothes,Gear things like that well I hope this get some one something they are looking for and hope to run in to a few of you out there. I will also try to update this with some of the new paintball games going on, and things like that. I would also like to put out there that there is a show called behind the bunker you can watch on-line.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #61344 by
Replied by on topic Re: Paintball Fun and Things
ok well here is an update sept. 29 @ EMR paintball park my team Check Six is going to be playing in the fall castle conquest. other news is you are in upstate NY the is a new field to be opened up the 16th of next month by my team Check Six. We have a shop here in upstate Ny and a website http://www.checksixpb.com and if your new to the sport of balling check out http://www.ansgear.com for a cheap way to find some gear you need. Well hope you all have a good day and keep in touch MTFBWY.

SLY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #65381 by
Ok well I see this don't get a lot of use so this is my last post on it... The park is now open we are doing good so far well hope to see some of you soon MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #65388 by
Paintball is not really my thing, and I am not in NY, but I do wish you the best, as you obviously enjoy it B)
MTFBWY always

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #65390 by
I always wanted to get into paintball, but never had the money for it. If you do start a store, be sure to have layaway! Who knows, maybe I'll be the John Rambo of paintball :D

More
11 years 10 months ago #65454 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Re: Paintball Fun and Things
I've done outdoors paintball twice and loved it. Take one of those lightsabers with stronger blades and try to block the shots! :lol:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #65517 by

Adder wrote: I've done outdoors paintball twice and loved it. Take one of those lightsabers with stronger blades and try to block the shots! :lol:

I'd also imagine those nerf swords would work pretty good too! :D

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #67334 by
lol you never know and the layaway may work out and it may be a good way for ppl to get in the sport and not pay a lot up front.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #67650 by
What are you into? Speedball or Woodsball? I, myself, am not a big fan of speedball. I prefer wide open space where you can hide and plan attack routes and have defensive strategies.

On my team, I was always the guy who climbed up into trees decked in camo and picked people off from above...good times...good times, lol.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi