Jedi Fitness Plan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #58670 by
Replied by on topic Re: Jedi Fitness Plan
Home Workouts

So you can not get to the gym.

Ok we have a few ways we can go about training from here. We can use backpacks stuffed with books at weight you can control or 2 1 gallon milk jugs filled with a comfortable amount of water for you.

3 times a week
Upper body
Arm curls
Stand with feet shoulder distance apart. Arms out in front with your palms up, hands around handles. Bring your elbows down to one inch away from your hips. Now you are in position. Keeping your elbows in place move your hands up towards your shoulders. Either keep your palms facing up, or you can turn your wrists so your palms are facing each other. Lower down to starting position. Repeat 15 times rest for 30 sec. and go through a total of 3 times.

Arm extension
Stand with feet shoulder distance apart. Place hands around handles. Palms facing each other. Extend your arms over head. You want your elbows bent with your hands behind you. Gently move your hands up in the air so your arms are extended up, lower back down to starting position Repeat 15 times rest for 30 sec. and go through a total of 3 times.

Chest Press
Lay on your back. Have your hands around your devices handles elbows are bent and your hands are going toward you shoulders. Lift your arms up into the air. Lower down to repeat the exercise. Repeat 15 times rest for 30 sec. and go through a total of 3 times.

Fly’s and delts Sit on a chair hold milt jugs on each side of you. Extend your arms to either side of your body. Parallel to the ground. Now simple move your arms in out in front of you, to your arms going straight in front of you, bring back to starting position. Repeat 15 times rest for 30 sec. and go through a total of 3 times.

Daily fun stuff!
To do 2 days a week, the days you do not do the upper workout
Push ups 2 times daily
Regular way 1 set of 15 - 25
Knees down("girl pushups") 1 set of 15 - 25
Legs on chair 1 set of 15- 25
One leg crosses over other 1 set of 15 - 25
Reverse legs 1 set of 15 - 25

Crunches
2 times daily
Feet flat on round 1 set of 25
Knees on one side of body 1 set of 25
Knees on other side 1 set of 25
Knees in the air 1 set of 25

Pull ups
As many as you can do in 30 seconds, Try to beat, and go to a full minute
Palms facing out
Palms facing in
One palm in the other out

Jumping Jacks
4 sets of 25

Running
Ok for 30 minutes get out and start walking around the block.
Every week you want to run for 5 minutes longer then you did the week before.
Exsample if you were only able to run for 5 minutes in week one run for 10 of the 30 minutes in week 2. So forth and so on until you get up to 30 minutes, you can keep adding 5 minutes until you get up to a hour if you like.

30/60 Walk for 30/seconds run for 60 seconds 5-10 sets

I hightly recommend that everyone gets a yoga DVD or vcr tape and do it daily! Streching is difficult for me to explain with out pics.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #58671 by
Replied by on topic Re: Jedi Fitness Plan
I should say I am currently using "The Total Gym" and a ARC mechine for my current workouts. I am also planning to add RUSH FIT (the GSP workout) into the mix here shortly.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #58686 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: Jedi Fitness Plan

Good to see I'm not alone Ryu. Where were you at? I've been a sand sailor the whole time.

you were smart too eh....sand sailor myself...or more like tropical...guam...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by RyuJin.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi