Take a Deep breath

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #350508 by Atania Kenobi
This is an update on my current situation with the mass in my neck and some other things. Thursday I am going in for a needle biopsy at the hospital to hopefully get some results. I am anxious for that day because so much is happening my mom and grandma are having their birthday and my grandpa is retiring on that day too. To distract myself from the anxiety that I am feeling by working on finishing my basement it's mostly working, but it's hard work which in this case is good. Also, on the count of the coronavirus (not trying to spread panic), all school and church activities are postponed until further notice. I'm relieved to know that we are taking the necessary steps to protect ourselves, but I'm really hoping that this all ties down before next month. Prom is during then and I really don't want to cancel it because it's probably the only formal situation that I would pretty myself up for. If anything I'm not afraid of the coronavirus I don't know why but I'm not afraid, Stay safe and I wish all of you who are reading this well!

May the Force Be With Us All!

Atania
Knight of the Order
My Journals- IP / Apprentice / Personal
House of Orion
Teaching Master- Zero
”People are like flowers. We follow the way of heliotropism: the following and turning away from the light. From this, there is a diversity in the flowers some are large and small, tall and short, putrid and fragrant, yet in the end they bloom in their own time and in their own ways. Beauty in diversity and in yourself is for you alone to experience and to cherish.
[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jhannuzs Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #350512 by Jhannuzs Ian
Replied by Jhannuzs Ian on topic Take a Deep breath
Lady Kenobi, thank you for sharing this and I wish you health and continue searching for a precise and positive treatment.

Reading you, I see your resilience and your desire to create effective action ...
I learn from you and I want to focus on directing my energy towards more positive or fun things.
I wish that each member of your family also make their own harmony

Inspired by you

♪ ♫ ♪
Jedi Master: Rosalyn J
Focus, discipline, integriteit, kennis en licht
My code:
The Force is all, I choose my Focus
Life includes suffering, I am Resilient
The Force include my imagination, I extract Wisdom and Harmony
Life includes adversity, I obtain Knowledge
I respect your Life, lets revitalize our Force while breathing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Atania Kenobi