30 day challenge #take3 who is with me

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300163 by
Day 2 was a swing and a miss! I used an app called headspace which i generally like but i could not connect with the lesson today. Usually when I'm tired I meditate a certain way/form but I tried headspace to substitute it for tonight.
Yes i technically did meditate today but do I not feel it was productive or was "good" for me. So tomorrow, for day 3, I will try to squeeze in 2 meditations

May the Force guide you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300196 by
Day 3 part 1 done!!! Looking forward to the next one :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300215 by

MarVinKra wrote: Day 2 was a swing and a miss! I used an app called headspace which i generally like but i could not connect with the lesson today. Usually when I'm tired I meditate a certain way/form but I tried headspace to substitute it for tonight.
Yes i technically did meditate today but do I not feel it was productive or was "good" for me. So tomorrow, for day 3, I will try to squeeze in 2 meditations

May the Force guide you

I found that a lot with Headspace. I've been using one called Aware that I find much easier to connect with (although I do miss the funky animations).

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300216 by
Day 17 (yesterday)

Snuck in the physical component before surgery and tried unguided meditation whilst I was in the waiting room. I was a bit spaced out from anesthesia so I forgot to check in though.

Push-ups: 10
Sit-ups: 10
Squats: 10
Walking: 20 mins (why not)
Meditation: 15 minutes (unguided)

Checking in: yeah nah.

I'll be skipping the push ups for at least the next week so I'll do an extra 5 sit-ups and squats to make up the reps. Oh, surgery went well by the way.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300342 by

Dano Ori wrote:
I found that a lot with Headspace. I've been using one called Aware that I find much easier to connect with (although I do miss the funky animations).

I'll look into it for tonight's meditation :)

Hope all went well for surgery! Force be with you

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300353 by
Day 4 was wonderful! I didn't end up using Aware but it will be downloaded and used tomorrow :)
At the moment I am finding a lot of peace when listening to my meditation playlist and reading my notebook. The notebook has the code, the creed, 3 tenets, and the 16 teachings hand written by yours truly. I found that having this copy physically available to me has let me connect with the Jedi teachings in a far greater sense.

Force be with you all

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300447 by
Day 5 done! It's quite late at night so I'll go into detail later what i like and don't like about "aware"!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300454 by
I have been slacking , so for punishment i mark this day day 10

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public