How to Find Out If Your Penis Is a Normal Size

More
03 Jun 2016 18:54 #243311 by Adi

Senan wrote: I look at a whole bunch of Greek and Roman statues and it doesn't seem like those societies were too concerned about it. Otherwise, I'd expect the statue of David to be a more impressive specimen :laugh:


Back in those days, smaller was better, hence why none of the statues of that era were well-endowed. That said, I would be interested to know when and why this changed.

Adi
Without love, deeds, even the most brilliant, count as nothing. - Thérèse of Lisieux ✞
The following user(s) said Thank You: Senan, Goken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2016 19:02 #243312 by Luthien

Adi wrote:

Senan wrote: I look at a whole bunch of Greek and Roman statues and it doesn't seem like those societies were too concerned about it. Otherwise, I'd expect the statue of David to be a more impressive specimen :laugh:


Back in those days, smaller was better, hence why none of the statues of that era were well-endowed. That said, I would be interested to know when and why this changed.


I came to my own conclusion that smaller was better for fighting because a larger size would hinder battlefield or wrestling performance. The Greeks did wrestle in the nude, afterall.

.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin, Senan, Jedi Druid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2016 19:04 - 03 Jun 2016 19:05 #243313 by CableSteele
Thank you for posting the link to the study Akkarin. That should help for people who are actually interested in learning more about this. However, I am not as concerned with my penis size as I am with the discussion of the topic.

Snowy, I agree that at first glance, the topic doesn't seem very appropriate, but when I saw how much activity it generated, I couldn't help but open it to see what all the fuss was about. Your comment about this being a church sounds a little biased. Did you meant that certain subjects are taboo in church at large? Talking about penises and vaginas is not vulgar unless you have a dirty mind. :whistle:

Adi, lol. (edit:at your first post, I mean)

Proteus, I hate to admit it, but I feel like there is truth in your post. Sensationalist drivel draws people's attention away from topics that have more of an impact on more people's lives.

Goken, I don't care how big your penis is. Your mind and heart are yuge. That's all that matters.

My priorities are centered more around becoming a better person spiritually. I am no more concerned about my penis size than I am my eye color or my height. It's just one aspect of my physical body which is simply a vehicle for my consciousness. My body is just a tool that I use to accomplish my will on Earth. But then again, I'm weird.
I have met men who feel insecure about their penis size and I always tell them that women are not nearly as concerned about it as they think. But then, I met a guy who has an unusually small penis. I mean, there is no way to pretend that penis size doesn't matter to this guy. He knows it's tiny and he feels like it's a real handicap. What do you say to something like that? This study would only confirm his fears even more. With science telling him that he does indeed have a tiny penis and society telling him that size matters, he's really screwed (or not as the case may be). All I could do is remind him that most women are more interested in who you are than your penis size and the women who are concerned with penis size, are probably not what he's looking for anyway.

I have another friend who has the opposite problem. He loves showing it off, but it's actually a liability when it comes to sex. His main complaint is that he always has to be careful when having sex so that he doesn't hurt the girl.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that penis size is a lot less relevant than most men think it is. I would like to see a study that shows how relevant (or not) penis size really is when it comes to propagation of the species.
Last edit: 03 Jun 2016 19:05 by CableSteele. Reason: thread moving too fast for me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2016 19:07 #243315 by Tellahane

CableSteele wrote: His main complaint is that he always has to be careful when having sex so that he doesn't hurt the girl.


This is very much a real concern, there are those who have gotten reductions because of this very thing. It can be very hard on a man when he has to hold back and constantly be mindful and not really get into the moment during the act of sex because of that. One can not just let go and let things take its course and get the full enjoyment of sex because of that. It can be crippling, and not something very often talked about. Especially in relationships.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luthien

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2016 19:29 - 03 Jun 2016 19:31 #243320 by Carlos.Martinez3
Please forgive me if this is taken out of context but a man is known by his... fruits, leaves and bark are only descriptions that make the fruit. When thought like this... we are our actions and speech rather than our thoughts... in this case that self displeasure, comes from a unhealthy train of thought that can lead down to places of self despair. Very dangerous when you see it that way. Wouldn't you warn a loved one if they were in danger? I would and so will I teach the man cub and my family well. The power of the individual! The ability of change! Avaliable every day

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 03 Jun 2016 19:31 by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2016 19:59 - 03 Jun 2016 20:03 #243326 by Trisskar

Miss_Leah wrote:

rugadd wrote: Anecdotal as it is, I never worried about it.

I have seen it instantly turn friends to shame filled rage with the passing of one insensitive comment, though.

I think its grounded in instinct. "Am I mate worthy?" etc

When your primary genetic objective is put up as inadequate, it threatens a life of forced celibacy, at least, in the lizard brain.


Is it instinct, though? Or is it societal preconceptions of manhood?

In nature, an animal's worth as a mate isn't linked with penis size - they usually have some other physical marker/ritual to display.


Actually, It Is...

The Penis Size matters to alot of species as it follows the survival make up of procreation of strong, healthy off springs. A small penis means the seed must travel farther to the female egg than a longer one. Scientifically speaking longer a seed has to swim, the less potent it is.

As a result, it is natural for both Men and Women to question - Directly or Indirectly - such subjects when choosing a potential mate. And when a Male is asking a female out on a date for the first time with potential benifits questions of "Being Good Enough" is a jarring experiance for all young adults.
Last edit: 03 Jun 2016 20:03 by Trisskar. Reason: This posted before I was done posting >_> my keyboard is on the fritz
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin, Leah Starspectre, CableSteele

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2016 20:03 #243328 by Khaos
Yes, this is a church, and he is a council member, and maybe there is a serious reason for posting this.

However, all that aside, does this being a church mean that no one should have a sense of humor?

I thought it humorous more than anything myself.

Hugs and Kisses.
~Khaos~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luthien, Jamie Stick, OB1Shinobi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2016 20:19 #243330 by Br. John
Not sure what made me think of this but as I was reading through this thread I recalled a murder case from many years ago. Martha Dinkey killed her husband with an axe. To say he was a very abusive husband would be an understatement. At her arraignment she plead guilty despite her attorney pleading with her to shut-up and let him try and make a deal.

The judge asked her if she was sure she wanted to do that and advised her to listen to her attorney, but she said she was guilty and would do it again if she could.

The judge accepted her plea and set the case for sentencing. He told her he had a question but she did not have to answer it. He said, "You chopped off his head, you chopped off his arms and you chopped of his legs. How could you Misses Dinkey?"

According to the Arabic proverb, there are no such things as a Phoenix, a Ghoul, or a True Bosom Friend, but I say to you that I found them all among my neighbors. ~ Kahlil Gibran
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, MadHatter, Leah Starspectre, CableSteele

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2016 20:26 #243332 by Kit

Senan wrote: If we were more comfortable with nudity in general, this might not be as important to men. I look at a whole bunch of Greek and Roman statues and it doesn't seem like those societies were too concerned about it. Otherwise, I'd expect the statue of David to be a more impressive specimen :laugh:


I actually read an article on that recently: Why Aren't Classical Statues Very Well Endowed? Warning: Interesting photo viewpoint of The Statue of David.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin, Senan, Goken, Jedi Druid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2016 20:29 - 03 Jun 2016 20:31 #243333 by Br. John
So much for eleven benevolent elephants and pirates private property. How about saying pearly penile papules three times fast. At least this is an issue that something can be done about. They can even be removed at home.

This is YouTube but shows a real penis. Not animated.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

According to the Arabic proverb, there are no such things as a Phoenix, a Ghoul, or a True Bosom Friend, but I say to you that I found them all among my neighbors. ~ Kahlil Gibran
Last edit: 03 Jun 2016 20:31 by Br. John.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.