Losing weight... The right way...

More
8 years 2 months ago #231101 by Kohadre

Connor L. wrote: I went ahead and made it. Because I think that's a good idea. But, we can also have a skype chat for those who wish to do that as well.

Here's the link for those interested: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112628-jedi-weight-loss-and-lifestyle

EDIT:
I also made a Skype group. Please feel free to join one or the other or both!
https://join.skype.com/zQKuncEDeoao

Thanks for creating the group Connor, I sen't a request to join.

So long and thanks for all the fish
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #231119 by
Replied by on topic Losing weight... The right way...
It's good that we lend help, bonds are strong when you can have someone else to help you fight things like this..... it's a good move and a great start.... I'm here to help in anyway I can.... I don't know about eating disorders but I know about drugs and alcohol abuse.... my father, and for that matter most of my family has problems with them.... I've seen how bad things can get. The first steep to a long hard fight has been taken.... May the Force Be With You on this difficult path, and I wish you the best, together we can get through this....I'm here as your friend your rock and an ear to listen.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #231347 by

flowerfie wrote: I'd probably agree with you, though I doubt I'd be diagnosed with it, since my binges aren't really binges at all, like 400 calories at most... I don't think I could physically binge too much, I can't handle big meals at all, but I guess it's more about the mental state than the calories.

Well I'm certainly no expert on the issue, but there are support groups for people who have it so browsing online to have a look at the kinds of things others do may provide some insights which could be of use for yourself :)

More
8 years 2 months ago #232501 by Kohadre
I just wanted to bump the thread as it doesn't seem many are taking advantage of the new MFP group.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So long and thanks for all the fish

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #232504 by
The real action's on skype.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi