Pressure points and the etc from SAA thread

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11462 by
Breaking up a fight is just as profound as being in or winning a fight, Sister April, remember that :]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11488 by
I feel like i had such courage when i was that age, now i am afraid all to often and i know fear leads to anger because i all to often get angry at myself for not be braver. I will have to learn though, i know i will get stroner with patience and time. And i should not have any regrets.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #11696 by
Don't confuse bravery with an absence of fear. Also never run into a fight, or to break up a fight. Watch, listen, feel the force, what it tells you. As Lenje said, breaking up a fight can be just as dangerous as being in a fight.

Also, sometimes a fight is a distraction for something else that is about to happen. It is always wise to watch what is in front of you and see what is going on around you at the same time.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #11813 by
You should always be aware of you surroundings, it is not always what is in front of you that could hurt you, but what is around you that you may not notice, as I always told my troops in Iraq, \"Complacency kills\".

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi