New Age Spirituality

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 5 days ago #99500 by
Replied by on topic Re: New Age Spirituality
I am a Christian, and New Age is definitely an interesting topic for me. In my faith, I have the option of meditating (on the Will of God/Force) and praying. I can show the Power of God on the Earth through my mystical abilities. But, I am bound to the promise of love and light. So, I practice a lot of New Agey type things under the auspices of the Church. I find that New Age Spirituality is very expressive and open. :D I personally love the Tolle series.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 days ago - 11 years 5 days ago #99520 by steamboat28

maynoth wrote: You know man you just gotta like find inner peace and stuff man, and like chillax man, and like focus on the breath man, and like go on a spirit quest man, with a spirit stick man, let the guardian spirits of the spirit stick like help you find your guardian spirit animal man...

That sounds like what I can only assume a Dudeist shaman would say. I wonder if any of those exist? That would be rad.
Last edit: 11 years 5 days ago by steamboat28.

• Whyte Horse
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • Do not try to understand me... rather realize there is no me.
More
11 years 5 days ago #99523 by Whyte Horse

steamboat28 wrote:

maynoth wrote: You know man you just gotta like find inner peace and stuff man, and like chillax man, and like focus on the breath man, and like go on a spirit quest man, with a spirit stick man, let the guardian spirits of the spirit stick like help you find your guardian spirit animal man...

That sounds like what I can only assume a Dudeist shaman would say. I wonder if any of those exist? That would be rad.

Well that's just, like, ya know, your opinion man

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi