A hidden history about humanity, dimensions and spirituality

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #330241 by
This is why I put it in the faith discussion instead of the open discussion because it's too varied and normally it would get conflict in other threads

Makes sense right? You're going to get that many agreements if post a faith based topic in a part of the forum that doesn't talk about this kind of thing? Would I get many agreements talking about magic in a sub section of the forum that talks about the sciences instead of the paranormal? Or perhaps posting a pagan topic in a christian forum or atheist forum. Of course there will be disagreements, names will be called and no one will accomplish anything and one side is not likely going to convince the other.

But for this since the video talked about all faiths and not a specific one, I posted it here. Those of faith, that practice faith, that believe in something would more likely agree and discuss it. I want to hear people discuss it. If it was a topic on debating the existence that may make more sense, but to me it doesn't make sense to put down other people's experiences they themselves never experienced or go out of their way to try to prove they are wrong when the topic isn't about that. Would you want someone to put you down because of your faith as a Jedi or Pagan or whatever? Then don't do it to others. Would you want someone to make fun of your experiences? Then don't do it to others.

But really we have talked enough about why the topic should be here when really the topic itself should be discussed? I want to hear more people's experiences about this kind of thing. Maybe you yourself experienced astral projection and have seen other realms in some form or at least felt it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #330252 by

Yabuturtle wrote: Would you want someone to put you down because of your faith as a Jedi or Pagan or whatever? Then don't do it to others. Would you want someone to make fun of your experiences? Then don't do it to others.

If any of that was the case it would be one thing. Fortunately it's not. No one has put you down or made fun of your experiences. Your unfounded ideas have been challenged. That is all. Conspiracy theories are not faith based because they can be proven false by actual evidence that disproves them. Therefore, your ideas, as posted here, do not count as faith in any form that confirms with the spirit of this board.

@"knight" adder, it's bad form to make a stand and claim that stand in the name of a leadership title only to turn around and fail to follow through with that responsibility you have taken on. I can only take it from your silence then that you have backed down from your previous claim and we are free to proceed with our discussion.

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #330255 by Adder

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: @"knight" adder, it's bad form to make a stand and claim that stand in the name of a leadership title only to turn around and fail to follow through with that responsibility you have taken on. I can only take it from your silence then that you have backed down from your previous claim and we are free to proceed with our discussion.

I dunno what your talking about as I haven't bought into your narrative of events.... but if you can clarify and it's relevant then I will try to answer, but I tend not to enable narratives which are distortions intended to reinforce an argument. Though that is not the only reason I don't post in reply to someone, sometimes I might think its obvious and don''t bother, sometimes it might be feeding a troll.... but I always don't bother explaining myself when not replying as obviously that would constitute a reply. But I welcome further contact to enquire and in this regard usually require more information, as is in this case. But I just got back from a few hours out shopping etc so my speediness or otherwise in reply as an indicator of anything more then what it represents is pure imagination on your part by the sounds of it - I'm in a rather different timezone and as I type this its only now approaching dusk on Friday.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Adder.

More
5 years 4 months ago #330257 by Gisteron

Adder wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: ... The FAQ clearly defines only 5 special interest groups and faiths is NOT one of them. Faiths is a place holder for the other SIGs. Its not a matter of not liking it and I never said anything about trolling. I said spamming. There is a difference. That be what it may though is up to personal interpretation and in fact I quite enjoy debunking much of the nonsense he posts. So this is actually the opposite of not liking it. And in that regard I dont believe I have broken any of the rules as you suggest. Were does it say you cant post opposing opinions to ideas put forth on any of these boards? I believe even in the true SIG areas one is allowed to post such things. So what rule was broken?

You tell me, its your story by the looks of it because unless I''m mistaken your making it all up...... where did I say you broke a rule? Not to suggest you didn't break a rule, but I don't recall saying you had. All i could find of me replying to you was this .

Did I break a rule, then? I recall you saying that it seemed so when you replied to me with this , but maybe I misunderstood.

But anyway, thanks for that brief and necessary digression where we have at last established that noone is stopping anyone, or bullying anyone, or doing anything else that is in any way wrong whatsoever, or against any rules by either the letter or the spirit. I second Yabu's motion to return to the topic now, if we kindly can.
So, Yabu, is there anything specific said in the video or the other one that you want thoughts on, or do you have some own opinions about it that you wish to share and/or discuss? Or have we now after completely not talking about them at all moved past them altogether and are back to talking of experiences with other realms like we have done in one or two other recent threads already?

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #330314 by

Adder wrote:
I dunno what your talking about as I haven't bought into your narrative of events....

Is this a matter of revisionist history or a simple failure in comprehension of a concise and straightforward question asked of you? Between you and usimi moto I begin to wonder about the true motives of many here. I'm sorry adder either your cognitive bias or you powers of interpretation are causing you this difficulty in comprehension. Either way, I can no longer help you in that capacity.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi