Neigong Master John Chang

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
10 years 11 months ago #103149 by Jestor

o offense Maynoth but everything you've shared with me has hardly been that dramatic to cause an uproar, I don't see any problem with the "400 page debate" after all what's to stop Ren or anyone else from "posting" what you share in private?

As a person who has burned, and been burned, by Private Messages being brought public, I hope this doesn't happen...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago #103150 by
Replied by on topic Re: Neigong Master John Chang

maynoth wrote: I have numerous studies published in reputable journals, if anyone cares to examine them. Feel free to send me a pm if interested.

Wendaline wrote: No it isn't.

Say someone did claim to be able to levitate. There's no reason you couldn't stand on the floor and try it for yourself.

What I'm trying to say is that for everything there's two sides. Someone who believes and someone who doesn't. You take both into consideration and decide for yourself. After all, there are many people who would say the Jedi beliefs, ideas, and even this site is a bunch of nonsensical garbage. Does that mean I have to immediately disown the Jedi ideas?

Yes it is. Did you watch the video provided in the link that was under discussion one of the claims was that chang placed his hand in front of a rifle and stopped a fired bullet. Another is that he caught a bullet shard in his mouth.

There are some logic and death defying claims made in the video and elsewhere. Mankind was given logic and reason for a purpose: so that we don't feel the need to entertain these notions just because someone else is so dead set on them. That is their own perogative, as I have my own.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago #103151 by
Desolous,

Never in your lifetime will you be able to catch a bullet.

No one is asking you to try to catch a bullet either.

Desolous wrote:

maynoth wrote: I have numerous studies published in reputable journals, if anyone cares to examine them. Feel free to send me a pm if interested.

Wendaline wrote: No it isn't.

Say someone did claim to be able to levitate. There's no reason you couldn't stand on the floor and try it for yourself.

What I'm trying to say is that for everything there's two sides. Someone who believes and someone who doesn't. You take both into consideration and decide for yourself. After all, there are many people who would say the Jedi beliefs, ideas, and even this site is a bunch of nonsensical garbage. Does that mean I have to immediately disown the Jedi ideas?

Yes it is. Did you watch the video provided in the link that was under discussion one of the claims was that chang placed his hand in front of a rifle and stopped a fired bullet. Another is that he caught a bullet shard in his mouth.

There are some logic and death defying claims made in the video and elsewhere. Mankind was given logic and reason for a purpose: so that we don't feel the need to entertain these notions just because someone else is so dead set on them. That is their own perogative, as I have my own.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago #103152 by
I find your lack of faith...disturbing, maynoth.

Challenge accepted.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #103153 by

Desolous wrote: I find your lack of faith...disturbing, maynoth.

Challenge accepted.

Perhaps using special materials and circumstances you could catch one to prove a point.

Short of magic tricks and kevlar vests though, you won't be catching one in your lifetime.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago #103154 by
yes, well, neither will chang.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago #103155 by

Desolous wrote: Yes it is. Did you watch the video provided in the link that was under discussion one of the claims was that chang placed his hand in front of a rifle and stopped a fired bullet. Another is that he caught a bullet shard in his mouth.

Exactly. We have our own minds...minds we use to decide what we do and don't beleive.

Being able to look at both sides is not dangerous to a person's health.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #103156 by

Desolous wrote: yes, well, neither will chang.

Sure he will using fake bullets and magic tricks :)

Here is another cool magic trick.

Pushing a wood chopstick through a block of wood, it's a really good magic trick.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #103157 by
It doesn't have to be that complicated even.

I've got several studies published in reputable journals, documentaries with medical doctors and scientists present, etc.

People are welcome to weigh the skeptics claims vs the evidence I present, but really all they have to do is meditate with the correct methods to see the truth of the matter first hand.

I encourage people just to see for themselves and make up their own minds.

Learning how to meditate correctly using the correct methods is all that is necessary, no jumping off buildings or catching bullets required.

"It's amazing what you can see... when you look." -Yogi Berra

Wendaline wrote:

Desolous wrote: Yes it is. Did you watch the video provided in the link that was under discussion one of the claims was that chang placed his hand in front of a rifle and stopped a fired bullet. Another is that he caught a bullet shard in his mouth.

Exactly. We have our own minds...minds we use to decide what we do and don't beleive.

Being able to look at both sides is not dangerous to a person's health.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #103158 by
Another thing I'd like to interject is that never once was any student charged a dime, nor were any of his patients, nor was he allowed to accept donations of any kind.

Since he has become popular he retired, turned the school over to his top Indonesian student and focuses on his own training in solitude.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi