What's going on?

More
6 years 8 months ago #291688 by Manu
What's going on? was created by Manu
So, I have no idea why all this change is happening, with people resigning their offices and a discontent with the governing body. Anyone would like to expand?

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #291690 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic What's going on?
I think it's called ... Life .

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291692 by
Replied by on topic What's going on?
Things change. People change. Goals and priorities change. Everything changes.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291695 by
Oh good. Some non-answers for answers. ;)

Par for the course here, I'm afraid.

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #291699 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic What's going on?
Change adjust move on ... No matter the label it will and can happen . It will happen for me one day and it will happen to you . What we do whith all this ... My bro Manu it is strictly to me and u ... Rythem intended ! The Temple grows and moves and changes often. Pull up some virtual space and let's not gripe but let's grow !
Smiley face ! Regardless of who or what .... I'm still learning !!!! And loving every minute of it too!

My family is just now seeing the love I've re written in my life the time outs I've placed in our paths for us. Good stuff man ! Great stuff . Change is good . All roads are good. How we use em is to us so .... To you ! To me ! Best of friends we shall be but if anything happens ... Here's to me ! Just being a bit funny there with the old cheers! But ya suck were loosing great things but I see it as new time to grow new things ... Some with their help! Be well and be strong and courageous , bro I know you are ! In my heart Manu!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291701 by
Before we start speculating or gossiping about the motivations of others, let's remember to respect those individuals who are making tough decisions and have served this Temple well. It would not be right for any of us to demand answers other than what has already been presented by those involved in their own words. If you are curious, PM those individuals and perhaps they will elaborate. Or they won't. That is their choice, and we need to respect that.

Our business should now be to find the best path forward for the Temple as a whole and focus on tasks that need to be completed in order to maintain continuity. Let's step up and offer to help where we can rather than complaining about the past or questioning other's motives.

Please remember that not everyone here is familiar with all of the inner workings or past politics and decisions here. New members come here with a sense of hope and a desire to learn. Let's not squash that with negativity. Instead, let's serve them as we were served by others when we first arrived.

More
6 years 8 months ago #291702 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic What's going on?

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Change adjust move on ... No matter the label it will and can happen . It will happen for me one day and it will happen to you . What we do whith all this ... My bro Manu it is strictly to me and u ... Rythem intended ! The Temple grows and moves and changes often. Pull up some virtual space and let's not gripe but let's grow !
Smiley face ! Regardless of who or what .... I'm still learning !!!! And loving every minute of it too!

My family is just now seeing the love I've re written in my life the time outs I've placed in our paths for us. Good stuff man ! Great stuff . Change is good . All roads are good. How we use em is to us so .... To you ! To me ! Best of friends we shall be but if anything happens ... Here's to me ! Just being a bit funny there with the old cheers! But ya suck were loosing great things but I see it as new time to grow new things ... Some with their help! Be well and be strong and courageous , bro I know you are ! In my heart Manu!

Your poetic writing style collides with my language barriers.

I respect, and acknowledge the positivity of your posts. But I am looking for an expanded answer, my friend.

- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

More
6 years 8 months ago #291705 by Manu

Senan wrote: Before we start speculating or gossiping about the motivations of others, let's remember to respect those individuals who are making tough decisions and have served this Temple well. It would not be right for any of us to demand answers other than what has already been presented by those involved in their own words. If you are curious, PM those individuals and perhaps they will elaborate. Or they won't. That is their choice, and we need to respect that.

Our business should now be to find the best path forward for the Temple as a whole and focus on tasks that need to be completed in order to maintain continuity. Let's step up and offer to help where we can rather than complaining about the past or questioning other's motives.

Please remember that not everyone here is familiar with all of the inner workings or past politics and decisions here. New members come here with a sense of hope and a desire to learn. Let's not squash that with negativity. Instead, let's serve them as we were served by others when we first arrived.

So the TL;DR answer to my question is: NO.

- William Arthur Ward

More
6 years 8 months ago #291706 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic What's going on?
We're adding at least four knights and one apprentice to The Council for one thing. As for why a particular person left, ask them. And it is somewhat the rise and fall of the tides. People of good conscience can and do disagree on major things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYeVQzTVyLk

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Ben, , Leah Starspectre

More
6 years 8 months ago #291709 by Manu
It appears I am requesting privileged information. If that is the case, then it's ok.

Transparency is not a bad thing in a church that risks appearing as a cult to new members. It is at least a recommendation to keep in mind. Trust people (regardless of rank) with issues and they will positively surprise you.

It's called empowerment.

- William Arthur Ward

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi