Some questions about being an Initiate...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 months ago #178223 by

Mica wrote: That's precisely why I'm taking my time with this one - it feels more like a calling of opportunity than the others before :) Especially since taking this more moderate, mature, deliberating approach even seems like a Jedi thing to do.

I'm glad you feel welcome here, and thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I wholeheartedly agree with your feelings about this. I have been a member of this Temple for around 15 months and I am in no rush to complete any "assignments". I have enjoyed the exercises I have completed in the IP so far, but I have discovered a wealth of knowledge and wisdom in the day-to-day conversations I have here in the forum and in chat. Reading the sermons, entering into discussions, and attempting to apply what I learn to my daily life has been far more valuable to me on my Jedi path than "studying" in the literal sense. I'm in no hurry. I will be a Knight when I am supposed to be, when being so will serve the Force as a Jedi worthy of that title.

Jediism is a calling. The Force guides us each in different ways. No two Jedi are alike. We are each on our own hero's journey and we face unique challenges along the path. Jediism is a highly personal pursuit, and it is one you should pursue at your own pace.

Just my thoughts...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 months ago #178224 by

Jestor wrote: Due to the year end report, applications are running a bit behind...

SHould you not notice a change in your status in about two weeks, shoot em a message...:)

It's a good thing I'm not in any rush then. :)

Although, if I were, it would just be another opportunity to learn patience.

"Patience, Luke."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi