What it is that is our Mission.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #469 by
HesinRaca, you and I are of one mind in this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #470 by
I see you are appalled..... it's obvious you have no real experience with being the victim or being in the immediate family of a destroyed victim. You will never be able to understand until you have.

Summary execution for those type of individuals is a mercy killing for them and their would be victims of the future.

I do know of one way they could be allowed to live but, I'll speak of it later..... I don't have time to comment further at this moment.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #471 by
Actually I have. And I forgave them. It is none of your business the circumstances of which this occurred but I have been the personal Victim of such activity. And that person is in prison. But I have forgiven them and pray often for them. and I would love them the same either way. That is the differance between a path of light and all other paths

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #480 by
same thing happened with the Amish didn't it? A man went in a shot up the school house. An act that most would never let go of. But the Amish did. They could have taken that man's family's lives apart, but they showed a forgiveness above all. So, it doesn't mean someone chouldn't pay for their actions, but ultimate forgiveness outweighs all.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #481 by
War_Beauty wrote:

but ultimate forgiveness outweighs all.

I am not certain that it outweighs all, But it is a key part of our Love most assuredly.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #483 by
Twsoundsoff wrote:

Actually I have. And I forgave them. It is none of your business the circumstances of which this occurred but I have been the personal Victim of such activity. And that person is in prison. But I have forgiven them and pray often for them. and I would love them the same either way. That is the differance between a path of light and all other paths

My heart goes out to you.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #484 by
Well thank you, gaining your Pity was not my intent. I do however appreciate your sympathies. MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #485 by
As sympathies only no pity.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #486 by
I appreciate that Jidunn. I really do. Have you also experienced this?No specifics are necessary of course.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #495 by
Ok, I agree with most of HesinRaca's post with the inherent respect upon birth. I do not however agree that they are continued worty of respect after commiting such things. I do not and will not pity anyone, whether it is a sign of love or not, pity is also disrespect in my eyes. Lack of pity though is not a sign of respect either mind you. In pity-ing someone, you disrespect yourself as well. You allow yourself to be distracted and/or weakened either mentally or spiritually by others shortcomings. Let me put my view this way, maybe to make it more understandable for those who disagree with me. When I say that these sort of criminals are not deserving of our love or respect I say that because I believe that what ever they deserved before those actions have now been forfeited to the victim(s) of their crime. Instead of spending resources to help the criminal, they should be directed toward helping the victim. Whether those resources are monitary, spiritual prayers (depending on religions),gifts, counseling and so forth. Concider it sort of a reparation for crimes commited. Of course this \"reparation\" would not exclude the criminal from other punishments, like at a minimum, life in prison with no possibility of parole. I do infact agree with Jidun's comment about execution (go figure right). Once all court proceedings are finished, and there are no more appeals, why spend so much money giving these people a free place to live? The homeless would be better deserving of those funds. It costs about 6 cents for a bullet to the base of the skull. Maybe if these would be criminals had to fear for their life, instead of a free ride on the system, they would not commit these crimes in the first place. IF they still did, they would know the consequences of their actions. That would be TRUE JUSTICE.

Dhagon Krayt

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi