The Gift of Presence in the Great 48

More
1 year 4 months ago #371098 by Carlos.Martinez3
The holidays are not the same for each Jedi. They change and grow and even turn into things we did not plan. Since I have made the choice to be a Jedi, I have yet to have a holiday season the same. Location, company and position on the wheel of fortune have come full circle and in some, I have circled twice round. I would like to open myself to take calls on the 24 th of December and the 25 th of December as well as the day after the holiday. Three days I will leave my phone on and hope you call.

I do not hang on my phone, nor do I live in to log on. If you know me any, you will find I often recommend to take times to unplug and walk around. This holiday season if you need a 5-10 minute "Hello and happy holidays" - make it happen. I can take a call and I can take some time. Do understand that it is the holidays and we do have guest and such but I want to be VERY clear, If you call, I will answer. I love this place and everything that goes with it. I love the way that after so many years, the Temple is STILL in my heart and a focus of mine.

309 205 1172

This offer expires December 26 at my midnight. I will not answer after my midnight.
I stated the Great 48 because of my geography. I am currently in Illinois and in the Central time zone. My hours of operation and availability fall under that sun rise and sun set. We do work on a Sun light schedule. When the Sun goes down, we do too.

If you Discord me or face time we can do that too. Video chats are subject to the apps and such that are on the phone but if it rings during that time, I will answer. If I miss a call, I WILL CALL BACK -shortly in about 5- 10 minutes.

I love the people here for their strive and their NO TRY ideas. I love the people who find that which they seek. I love this place the way it always seems to turn to each other. It is my duty and my joy to know each and every one of you. My life and path has flavor from each one of y'all I have met. I like what is cooking and what will be served. The farm and the education of our children keep our time full but no more valuable is the time I spend with the Temple. You can see the effect the Temple has had in my path. Reach out if you like or not but I will answer if you call.

Pastor Carlos

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serenity Amyntas

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi