A question for the clergy and those interested

06 Dec 2020 02:55 #356743 by Carlos.Martinez3
Do we have a certificate of completion from our Seminary? Officially? Can we? Asking for a friend... I know we get the the Licensed Minister one but do we or can we have one for graduating seminary? It was a big thing for me during that part of my path. Still is.

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diana W

Please Log in to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2020 09:32 #356751 by Rosalyn J
Pastor Carlos,

I gave you access to every certificate I made...

For licensed minister use "certificate of license"

For ordination use "certificate of ordination"

For Sr OCP use "Clerical Promotion"

Please do not edit the Templates.

Please make a copy of the documents on your own drive so you can always have access to them

Pax Per Ministerium
File Attachment:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Athena_Undomiel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Zero