The Block

More
6 years 8 months ago #293912 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic The Block
The All Myth

We as Jedi believe in no original sin. That's a religious choose . That's a choice of each individual to take or not take. We believe in life , connections , and wisdom shared for the progression and or freedom of the individual.
The All Myth is an easy idea to share and a big benefit to those who include It in any form or degree at any time in their path.

The All Myth says , I as an individual take or give no credit to where it ... Orbhow some times I see a story, a myth , a moral , Amy form of wisdom on my path I treat it as equal and valuable and attainable for what ever purpose I choose or is given to me for or attained. Any myth I can have and incorporate ant moral, any character building examples I can have and use to create my own desired character.

There are ARE many difrent deeper lesser equal and different variations of this idea. Ide love to chat here about it .
When I first sAw this idea in practice , actual practice was in Joseph C. Writings. He thought larger and saw larger. The more I actually studied the man the more I realized there was few things he did not verify himself. Did you read that right ? I hope so. He verified everything he knew .... First hand.
Now , the hope for the All Myth is to not regard the credit of who and where things come from but the prize rather than the credit. The idea and the reason for it , does it give you strength or hope or joy or peace ... That's the All myth basic. Lol this is not my idea so I can not even begin to explain the ins and outs o somthing I share with many and we all still don't really don't know the possibilities. So far as labels ... Smh label this one the All myth . The book myths to love by by JC himself can show a find in and reporting style of stories he collected and giving credit to the people he found it at he says these are the same , stop worrying about the credit the idea is .... The moral the reason is ... This .... So take it to use as a human. Make your own song. Ideas like this free. Ideas like this truly remove lines like religion or credit or that type of idea and changes focus not on that but on the prize , the moral the strength the reminder the what ever. That begats growth . Man is growth. Care to grow a bit ? Might hurt . It's always personal when it's real. The All Myth , as real as to wanna make it ... Or not . Smiley face !
My hope is our conections grow if not directly indirectly. But ... Together . This idea can help and has helped me a lot ... A lot . Maturity in a lot of parts of my life needed attention I never knew I could benefit from. All right there . Right in front of me the whole time . Join me friends and think about it ... The all myth ?

P s ... Funny thing , not my idea but I have a form of it in my life I share daily. Funny thing is there was some form of it already there when I finnaly sat down names it tried it ... It was there all along too. Any who be well my Temple and let us grow!!!

May the Force be with you ... As you seek it !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #293913 by Carlos.Martinez3
Disclaimer !!!!!

Not every body sees the ALL MYTH as I or even some who will object . As is life. Not all Jedi do one thing, one thing the same , we may have similar ways and ideas but never do I speak for any other person here than my self. This is an idea I Carlos share with my family and friends, and now my temple . Hope we are all on the same page !

Build, not tear down.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #294029 by
Replied by on topic The Block
I'm really interested in this idea, as you know. So let me see if I'm understanding:

The All Myth is kind of a prototype myth. Say, a generic "good and evil fight each other and we see that good is a worthy cause" which can then be plugged into any culture or interest or belief system. As an example; I actually had a discussion last night with a friend who keeps the Old Norse faith, in which he shared how current day superheroes are directly analogous to Old Norse gods.

Does that sound about right, or am I not quite getting it yet?

More
6 years 8 months ago #294107 by Carlos.Martinez3
If it works it works lol . Joking aside it is always to the individual to decide the good and evil , those are opinions and choices. The All Myth just says your story give me ... Strength joy peace warning whatever without having to claim a ceartin sect or another . To share a story and be better for it . The All Myth. The All Myth says those examples , stories are just as good as the day they were told or forged in some cases and we can use em just as potent as then , today. Not only identify but utilize .

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #294123 by
Ah, I was missing the utilize part. That makes sense, lol, 'cause that's often what I miss in my path.

More
6 years 8 months ago #295517 by Carlos.Martinez3
Somthing to think about Jedi ,

There will be a day when you get it . There will be a day when you understand . There will be a day when you recieve . There will be a day of rest . There will be a day of hope. There will be a day of strength and ... The day the student becomes the teacher and the teacher becomes the example . This is a way of life new current old past present . Some day what you have planted will fruit . Ibises tonpraybfpr crop failure often lol . What ya planting right now ?
May the Force we seek find you where we seek it !!

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos,

More
6 years 8 months ago #297621 by Carlos.Martinez3
As Jedi its hard to practice what we preach so to speak some days. What makes it even harder is to practice something we don't even know ourselfs. Often times this makes me when I felt it , I don't know about you , but I felt like there was a darkness or a void at times. It was when I began to seek... That I saw things. I found light during the seek. Catch that .? If we need light ... Look for it , it's in the looking we may find ... Difrent lights ... Difrent examples difrent view.. Many more. There ... Is where we find. So , somthing to think about ... If we lack light or guidance some days ... How do we get it ... Happy seeking !

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
6 years 7 months ago #298962 by Carlos.Martinez3
I am Jedi I believe in the Force .

There is a term I use a lot in my every day speak. My friends and family are frequents of its use and the bin odors are astounding .
The term is this
Blind hate
It lives every where and breeds in everything . The condition the purpose the flow the comm the song of the sheep what ever you call it ... It lives .
Blind hate is aimply that ... Any reason to share ... Hate . Some of my students ask me how I see things and how I never really argue ... That's it once blind hate is identified then it can be combated or even relinquished and ...AND some times dissipated. I love speaking thru labels and hate it's my favriot thing. Cuts to the quick . Well what if these people ... Blind hate ? Yea every ones got it ... Even me but I hope that they all this we come out better and stronger , I have !
So next time your confronted with ... Blind hate .. Say it , that's blind hate . The light often ...often gives more light in the dark where it lives . Some just need to see it pointed out some times and some need to be warned and still others need to know what exactly it is.

Blind hate gives hate to strangers .
Blind hate hears no one else.
Blind hate is demanding of your attention as well as allegiance.
Blind hate promises things is can not deliver .
Seen any lately ? Please this is to edify the Temple not put down. Once we see and begin using terms that make things Easyer ... Well, the path clears up a bit .
May the living force we seek and find you every where you seek it

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #298966 by
Though I always read your Block I barely post here.. :blush: Thank you for being around and making Block`s Carlos! :)
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by .

More
6 years 7 months ago #298968 by Carlos.Martinez3
You are so very welcome ! ThiS is real stuff friend ... Real solutions real time . That's just me ! Keep seeking and you never know what or where or who you find ?!!!

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Kobos

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135