15 years 8 months ago #16904 by
the jews are nice because of being attact and exiled and be overall good people

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 8 months ago #16908 by
Replied by on topic Re:whatts nice about the jews
the one thing about the jews i like is that their never pushing their religion on other people

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 8 months ago #16927 by
What's nice about the Jewish people, is that they're human and should be respected as such there for do not label them as Jews, to some it is considered derogatory, acknowledge them as you would any other being of the universe.

MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 8 months ago #16928 by
How would you call them, i dont think their is anything wrong about saying Jews, since they are jews. My friends who are jewish said thats what you call them.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 8 months ago #16931 by
All life is important and all life should be respected. Even the lives of our enemies. Respect is something that can be felt through the force, even to those who are unaware they are part of the force, connected to it. In that respect to the emotion of respect we gain new allies and new understanding to a possible aggressor or even a simple opponent in an argument. To call one a Jew is to call him or her a Jew, to call them Jews is to assume. Knowledge is power, and in this case wisdom is perception. View the reactions of those who hear you(concerning this matter) those who see you speak it. Pardon me if necessary but body language is...difficult to imply and/or even apply on an internet forum. Experience is a great teacher, and learn from all the reactions you may see from all your actions.

Below are some quotes from the fictional master, Jedi Master Yoda that may help guide you along the light path....

\"Concentrate...feel the Force flow. Yes. Good. Calm, yes. Through the Force, things you will see. Other places. The future...the past. Old friends long gone.\"

\"You will know (the good from the bad) when you are calm, at peace. Passive.\" A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack. \"

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #97946 by

kevtehone wrote: the one thing about the jews i like is that their never pushing their religion on other people

Judaism does not teach that it is the only path to God. Judaism teaches that each faith has it's own path to the Divine. In fact it is common to discourage a potential convert 3 times before accepting them for instruction to start the conversion process.

More
11 years 1 week ago #97951 by steamboat28
I'ma be shallow and say it's because they always throw the best holiday parties. There's a lot more awesome about them than that, but it's the first good answer that comes to mind.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #97956 by
Replied by on topic Re: whatts nice about the jews
I would advise caution with statements that bring about generalisations of groups of people...

Whether good or bad both are in fact forms of prejudice...

I'm simply saying be careful what each of us says :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi