What would (a Jedi) Master Jesus do regarding medical marijuana?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #13359 by
If Jesus knew that it will help the sick one, he would approve legalisation of Mary-Jane.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #13360 by
But What do we know about it? We didn't know Jesus as a person.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #13361 by
I would sell it just to sick people, not to the Junkies. But who can control the right use of this light drug, right?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #14609 by
I feel Jesus would reccomend faith for healing, however, i am a casual smoker of marijuana not for medical purposes, and i feel there is nothing wrong with it, i dont believe it is a sin, God (the Force) created it along with everything else, and the forces creation is perfect, i believe if used properly, it is a valuable tool in meditation as well as medicinal. it relaxes and frees the mind which is essential for meditation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #14647 by Br. John
Sid Andunn wrote:

I feel Jesus would reccomend faith for healing, however, i am a casual smoker of marijuana not for medical purposes, and i feel there is nothing wrong with it, i dont believe it is a sin, God (the Force) created it along with everything else, and the forces creation is perfect, i believe if used properly, it is a valuable tool in meditation as well as medicinal. it relaxes and frees the mind which is essential for meditation.

Jesus never healed anyone without faith. He says, \"Your Faith has saved you go in peace.\" There's the story of the woman who only touched the hem of his cloak and was healed by her Faith.

Cannabis and Christians?

In 1936 Sula Benet a Polish Anthropologist discovered that in the original Hebrew of the Old Testament the word “kaneh bosm” was translated as calamus, or fragrant cane by the Greeks in the 3rd century BC. The correct translation is “cannabis”. This was confirmed by the Hebrew Institute of Jerusalem in 1980.
In Exodus 30:23, God instructs Moses to use 250 shekels of “kaneh bosm” in the oil used to anoint all Kings, Priests, and Prophets, for all generations, including Jesus. The title Christ means literally “anointed”. Kaneh is also listed as an incense tree in Song of Songs 4:14. The mistake was repeated in Isaiah 43:24, Jeremiah 6:20, and Ezekiel 27:19. There are 141 references to anointing and 145 for burning incense in your Bible.

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!

VERITAS

Truth Fears No Question.
Deception Dreads Inquiry.

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #14648 by
Well, a few years years ago, the UK government declassified Cannabis from a Class A (along with the likes of heroine) to class C

The other day, they reversed the class back to A again...

Like it makes any difference to the public, they've never sorted out the trouble with the real hard drugs so why pick on this?

I don't see any need really, I feel the best route is to use the Dutch system of tolerance even tho it is technically illegal. This means those who use it for genuine medical reasons (MS, epilepsy, pain control Parkinson's etc) are not victimised by the law

Just the thoughts of a wittering fool but my thoughts none the less

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #14657 by
I agree the U.S. war on drugs has caused more of a problem than the drugs themselves have caused especially marijuana. I believe drug use is a public health issue not a criminal one. take George Jung for example he began as a dealer of marijuana it wasnt until he was incarcerated he learned of cocaine and became the biggest dealer of cocaine in the U.S. in the late seventies and eighties if you bought cocaine there was an 80% chance it came from him in one form or another. incarceration for marijuana allowed him to learn the coke trade causing a coke pandemic in the U.S. in that time period. so was it worth sending him to jail for a few 100,000 dollars worth of marijuana to learn a trade and sell millions of dollars worth of cocaine to the streets in the 80's? i dont believe so.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi