Development of the Force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #140036 by
Development of the Force was created by
To start, my definition of a force power is any utilization of natural astronomical phenomena for the defense of ones self. Self defense being non-lethal. Essentially all of these processes are natural and occur in the solar system. The only device which isn't is the EEG machine, but it serves as the brain to machine converter.

EEG Device:
A non invasive way to transfer brain activity into external stimuli. http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/ is a website that helps people save money on building one. It is also opensource! You can use this device as biofeedback to improve your focus and neural balance. You could make this into your jedi robe's hood so you wouldn't need to always have it on. No one would ever know you had it.

You can also play a force game which levitates a ball according to your brain patterns. http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Science-Force-Trainer/dp/B001UZHASY

http://cdn.pearltrees.com/s/pic/th/bio-sensing-18351709

Force Push:
A Handheld Vortex ring could push people away from you so you can escape. It is a gust of air that is able to provide a pushing force. These rings occur in nature.

A large Vortex cannon that could break bones. Way too strong for a human to carry. Notice the distance this one covers!

This is how they behave in microgravity. They occur naturally in space. Dolphins also make them in water for unknown reasons.

Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) (Jedi Mind Tricks) can cause changes in neuron behavior. It works by changing electromagnetic fields rapidly. With skill, one could increase the amount of lying or truth telling. Recent research has shown other uses. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21807030

More will come..
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #140246 by
Replied by on topic Development of the Force
The Star Wars "Science-Force-Trainer" sounds awesome. I'd love one of those although it seems a bit expensive.
However, I'm not from the US and I couldn't find it at the European Amazon site. Well, maybe one will pop up at Ebay sometime. Thanks for sharing the info anyway :)

EDIT: I found somewhere where I might be able to get the Force-Trainer. Do you have it or did you actually try it out? Would you say it's worth the money? I find it fascinating but I'm not sure it's not mainly just a gimmick.
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 weeks ago #140374 by
From what ive seen it works good, I haven't played it yet tho.

All of this programming is easy because the software is opensourced.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 2 weeks ago #140770 by
One problem I see with my ideas is that they seem un natural, and the force is supposed to be a natural type effect. Anybody have any other ideas?

• Whyte Horse
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • Do not try to understand me... rather realize there is no me.
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #140829 by Whyte Horse
Well, there's a review of the force trainer on youtube. It's a gimmick which uses EEG technology to control a fan under a ball in a tube. The fan blows the ball up and down the tube at a speed dependent upon your skin conductivity(or whatever sensor you attach to your head).

I did some research on brainwave training back in my university days shortly after we got some superconducting quantum interference devices(SQUIDs). The proposal was to make an audio interpretation of the magnetic field of the brain. It never picked up traction but the theory goes like this:

Groups of neurons can fire simultaneously and this signature can be detected(usually as brainwaves). Those waves can be traced back to thoughts. So you can communicate direclty using your brain with a suitable interpreter. An easy to control interpreter would be a musical device like a digital synthesizer which creates an audible tone that represents a given frequency of a given brainwave. So you could easily train your brainwaves with an openEEG setup and then patch it into a speaker or something. I believe someone else picked this research up and controlled another person's hand in real-time using a SQUID array helmet and fiber optics.

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

• Whyte Horse
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #140830 by Whyte Horse

Drexid wrote: To start, my definition of a force power is any utilization of natural astronomical phenomena for the defense of ones self. Self defense being non-lethal.

I haven't found a better definition than this:
It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 2 weeks ago #140876 by
http://www.amazon.com/Applied-Magnets%C2%AE-1-Piece-Neodymium-Magnet/dp/B00ISB8V5O/ref=sr_1_1?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1394391066&sr=1-1
This magnet has the power of 1,700 lbs of pull force. This means you could die from handling it. And its handheld.

One problem I see with a SQUID is that it will only display either emotions or states of activity. Science isnt ready for individual thoughts. I think this brain training should be used in conjunction with meditation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #140970 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Development of the Force
I don't understand... how does this have anything to do with the Force again? I guess one can redefine Force to mean just about anything and then this would totally qualify yet... isn't that somewhat pointless? Let alone unjustified...
I try and call technology technology. That makes it sound more understandable and useful than calling it magic instead. Sure, to someone's eyes it might be, but does it really serve a purpose to try and look through that someone's eyes as opposed to the eyes of the technologically noteworthy people that we are?

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tarran

• Whyte Horse
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #140973 by Whyte Horse

Gisteron wrote: I don't understand... how does this have anything to do with the Force again? I guess one can redefine Force to mean just about anything and then this would totally qualify yet... isn't that somewhat pointless? Let alone unjustified...
I try and call technology technology. That makes it sound more understandable and useful than calling it magic instead. Sure, to someone's eyes it might be, but does it really serve a purpose to try and look through that someone's eyes as opposed to the eyes of the technologically noteworthy people that we are?

Well "development of the force" has to do with the force through developing the force. Whether you use brain-wave training, meditation, nature walks, martial arts, etc it's all sort of the same thing. Many of these things can be aided by technology and refined. Imagine using video cameras to improve your martial arts, for example. Or OpenEEG to improve your meditation. Or SQUIDS to refine your mental discipline and self-controlling your thoughts. Instead of relying on "word of mouth", you could have exact answers and direct results.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 2 weeks ago #140978 by
Could I offer a suggestion? Exercises that they teach in Qigong, Psionics, Neigong, Tai Qi, sports even... They pale in comparison to total awareness of the moment.

If I were to give you a full-proof method of feeling the power of the force, I would give this:

1. Understand the caloric energy you put in your body. (It is the MAIN way that energy enters the body, yes?)
2. Push yourself to the limit physically, mentally, and spiritually.
3. Find yourself at a level of focus where you are only thinking of the task at hand. For athletes, it's doing the sport at your highest level. For musicians like myself, it is completely giving my soul to the piano or my voice.

This is Satori, as we say in the Buddhist tradition.

When you find this place, you are working with the Force in its rawest sense. You are cutting through the Force with your soul sword, to use my jargon...

Sitting and practicing psi balls haphazardly has never worked for me.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi