Contributors needed for the Newsletter

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #375277 by Radhun
Hello everyone, this is Radhun and I’m the editor of Temple Transmissions, the official newsletter of the Temple of the Jedi Order. Are you passionate about learning and sharing knowledge on aa wide variety of topics? Do you have a talent for writing, editing, or graphic design? Do you want to express your views, ideas, and stories with other Jedi and our community? Do you want to reach out to readers who share your interests? If you said yes to any of these questions, then you are in for a treat! We are looking for creative and enthusiastic people to join our newsletter as team members and contributors.

You can choose to join our newsletter team as a regular writer, editor, or graphic designer, or you can contribute as a guest whenever you feel inspired and have some time to spare. Either way, you will get access to our discord server, where we will share resources and have discussions with the aim of helping you become a better Jedi and a better creator. You will also get the opportunity to showcase your work to our large and engaged audience, and receive feedback and support from our team and community. If this sounds awesome to you, then post here or contact me directly on discord and let’s chat!

Degree tracker link: HTTPs://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i_ZdUo_TQcT-ofWWb-PVgmX0LUIm5Foy4P7Lc3HWL20/edit?pli=1#gid=557391566

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #375282 by Andreas Starlight
I would love to be a part of the writing side of things. I have lots of ideas about a lot of different things and would love to share. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Esiban

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #375284 by Radhun
That's great, hit me up on Discord when you have the time and let me tell you all about it.

Degree tracker link: HTTPs://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i_ZdUo_TQcT-ofWWb-PVgmX0LUIm5Foy4P7Lc3HWL20/edit?pli=1#gid=557391566
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Esiban

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #375295 by Carlos.Martinez3
I sent you a Discord DM.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Radhun

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #375296 by Radhun
Thank you, it's really good stuff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Esiban

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi